ATWT: Week of July 14th

• Members

That's character development. Depending on how long term the character turns out to be I hope that they eventually do reach a stage where they have Janet become more stronger and less inclined to cry over guys like Brad.

Personally while she's clueless I still think she has a lot of substance inside of her. She's very intuitive and just knows what she wand the guy she's with wants. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad we're seeing more of Tom and Margo now, but I think Tom was being so cold hearted when he was telling Daniel that he wouldn't be seeing much of Emily. Have a heart man!

Loved Allie's reaction to seeing Decker again.

• Members

So are to gather that Barbara did in fact kill Sofie?

This storyline is just so out there. I mean 1 moment she's adamant that she did NOT kill Sofie with Meg. Then in walks the scumbag Cole and now she's acting guilty and about to give into blackmail. What gives?

Besides that mess I happened to enjoy the other half of the show today. Carly and Holden was awesome. Loved the reveal at the end. Lily's face was pretty sad though. I do feel bad for her but in the long run it's better that the truth came out this quickly.

Tomorrow's previews look very promising. More Jack & Janet and Parker & Liberty. Should be fun all around.

• Members

The reveal of Holden and Carly fell flat for me. Jon Hensley was so bad in his scenes today. He didnt sell it at all to me. His acting was really bad. NB didnt fair to well either as Lily. Martha would have played it to the hills. It is very disappointing. And we have Carly again saying Holden is the one she wants...so remindes me of her devoting love for Simon(yuck).

The rest of the show was boring. I've posted some spoilers in the spoiler thread btw. :)

• Members

Why is it that the wronged women get to call Carly a bitch? Katie-ums did it last fall, and today, PsychoLil gets to say it too.

Oh, how I wish Lil could have heard just one of Holden's pitches to get Carly into bed. I really doubt Holden would be escaping her wrath.

I'm glad Henry's bought into Metro. I was kind of afraid Henry would join the mob stoning Carly when the news blew.

WTH is with Janet? Her change in 'tude from "cool-school-skipping Mom" to "psycho on Boys Mom" gave me whiplash.

Loved Carly's reaction to finding Jack/Janet on her couch. :D I wish she would have thrown Janet's riCOtta-laced lasanga in the trash.

• Members

I am first in line. <_< I wish the writing had been better. Lily should have mentioned how holier than thou Holden was about keeping secrets. And now he had been keeping secrets from her. Why did the writer leave that out? I just cant stand Holden anymore. I hope Emma and Lucinda give him a good smack down.

Archived