Home and Away: Discussion Thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember he did have some sort of out burst, but not sure if it tied into him leaving, as he did have several exits. I hated Steven - he really bugged me, with his smug attitude. It didn't help when the show started to prop the Steven/Selina pairing, as I was a fan of Jesse & Selina.

ETA: I found this clip of Steven's 1996 exit - Pippa and Alisa talk about Steven's out burst. Those were the days, when H&A was good; pity it can't be like that now. They just don't make characters like they used to.

Edited by Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Male character, that is. I know, I missed out the most important word from that sentence.

Alf (1988); Morag (1988 recurring); Colleen (1988 recurring until 1999); Irene (1992); Leah (2000); Tony (2005); Miles (2008); Nicole (2008).

They've had a pretty big turnover, especially in the last decade. It speaks volumes when the most recent are the longest serving characters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For those that have been watching one of the questions being asked here in Australia is "Who is Rabbit?"

Well my guess is that Rabbit is actually in Miles's mind. As far as I have been able to see is that Miles is the only one that see's and speaks to Rabbit. As for who she is my guess is that she is the spirit of Miles's daughter. When Miles first came to the bay we found out that his wife and daughter died in the Tsunami that hit the Indonesia, Sri Lanka area a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was a huge JJ fan. 2005 was when Dan Bennett took over, and began the OTT years. Things went downhill from this point onwards, especially the character assassination of Jesse. How Dan Bennett had the nerve to bring back Chloe Richards, a beloved character, only to kill her off in a dumb storyline, is beyond me. He had the opportunity to reunite Jesse and Chloe, and have them ride off into the sunset, but instead chose the senseless option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...