EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He seemed to hint at someone returning for Peggy's exit but it wasn't definite. I know some want Grant to return. I'm not sure if Kemp would go for that though.

He didn't say anything about Ricky and Bianca, did he? Or did I miss it? They've fallen off the map this year, and there doesn't seem to be anything in the pipeline. With Whitney also having less and less of a role I almost wonder if that family is on the way out.

• Members

Kris Green didn't ask him about those characters, so there could still be stuff for them in the future we don't know about.

Kris did ask one question I submitted on Digital Spy. God bless him, if not for him, we wouldn't get many of these interviews and leaks. :lol:

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

I just wondered because there hasn't been anything for them in ages. Even their wedding was often not about them.

Which question did you ask?

I was also wondering if there had ever been anything about that story teaser months ago where someone finds out he's not a father?

• Members

The Zsa Zsa line was sarcastic. :lol: I have never been too fond of her. She did seem to have a following at other boards but apparently not with Kirkwood.

Someone at DS said that she chose to leave, I don't know.

• Members

I am so dissapointed that Kirkwood got rid of Zsa Zsa. Despite her age i really enjoyed the character. Leon i don`t care about.

Kim returning is great news and I can`t wait for Grace to come into the program. I sense a new family coming soon.

• Members

Networks generally don't like to pre-empt shows - they avoid it at all cost (unless it's a filler show - but it's rare). It's not like in the US, where news reports interrupt shows about anything and everything (OK, that may be an over generalisation).

But seriously, some people need to chillax, and realize that EE was pre-empted for a very important reason; it's not like it was for a weather update, or something equally unimportant - it was for a change in government, and a pretty major, historical change at that. Some people need to get some perspective.

• Members

I'd be upset too if one of my faves were pre-empted for government stuff. Weather stuff, not so much. The weather is so unpredictable, so any way that's gonna tell many people all at once that a tornado or whatever is coming is necessary. The changing of the government, IMO, is not. That doesn't cause immediate and major change as it happens.