EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Members

I wonder what will happen with the staff at the Vic overall. Chelsea, Roxy, Ronnie, and Peggy won't be there. Will Kat and Alfie keep Shirley on? Tracy will definitely be kept on, since that's her only role.

Plus, I'm sure Mo and Michael will be living with Kat and Alfie if/when they get to run the Vic.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think Mo would still do her wheeling and dealing on the stall. Michael I can see working there. Probably Shirley too. The show may want to keep a Mitchell presence so I won't be surprised if one of Ronnie or Roxie still work there sometimes.

If it were me I would have Pat, Shirley, Tracey, and maybe Christian and Jodie.

• Members

If Sam were here to stay longer, perhaps she would have been a good Mitchell left over presence there. Alfie always seemed like a better big brother type to her than Grant and Phil ever were.

Kat and Alfie are on the cover of the new Inside Soap Magazine, new pics of Jessie and Shane are used, Michael is also on the cover, as well as stock pics of Peggy and Roxy.

160x214_insidesoap_cover3110.jpg

Someone on DS also said that Kacey Ainsworth (Little Mo) was spotted at the Elstreet Studios today, though she may be recording something for a possible Kat/Alfie Revealed special. Though I can see Little Mo back for a short while if they kill off Charlie.

I hated how they f.ucked over Little Mo and Billy with the rape fiasco and then Little Mo/Alfie. If they every write Billy out, I'd want him to reunite with Little Mo.

• Members

That cover is so badly put together.

I agree that Kacey might be there for a Revealed special more than an event. Sadly even if Charlie dies I don't think they will bring anyone back.

I really liked Billy and Little Mo together. It was a mistake to ever let them be apart. At first at least he got to be happy with Honey after what happened with Little Mo but over the past few years he's just been miserable and pointless.

Walford Web has some new photos up. One of Billie in fatigues, looking as stupid as ever. A few of Ryan and Janine. And one of:

Lewis Daley (DEKA WALMSLEY)

Who is that?

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Thanks! Well, hopefully this means he and Carol might have a story together for a while, if he has a photo.

Didn't you think Patsy Palmer looked very pretty today? Either they are making her look less frumpy for some reason, after years spent as a drudge, or she's glowing from the pregnancy.

It was strange that Bianca was suddenly going on about Ricky not giving her any loving, as, the way she's generally treated him over the years, I'd always assumed Ricky was the one who would probably be kept at arm's length.

• Members

Lucy Benjamin was on This Morning today:

<object width="480" height="264"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xe8qmk?additionalInfos=0"></param><param'>http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xe8qmk?additionalInfos=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xe8qmk?additionalInfos=0" width="480" height="264" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe8qmk_lucy-benjamin_people">Lucy Benjamin</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Endersfan">Endersfan</a>. - <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/us/channel/people">Videos of family and friends from around the world.</a></i>

• Members

Patsy did look pretty. So did Carol, btw.

I would think the opposite. I can't imagine Ricky wanting to bed that harridan other than as last resort. She badgers and nags him constantly which is a definite sexual turn off for most men.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Thanks for posting that interview. I think Lucy's had a jab of Botox.

I always liked Lisa, even though she was a weeping wreck. I am glad they're at least going to try to explain Lisa's absence, as this story never made any sense to me.

I don't think we'll ever be seeing Lisa again, although as Lucy said, she never thought they'd even bring her back!

I just wanted to say if anyone wants to see other Lucy Benjamin stuff, and also a fun, cheesy, but at times surprisingly deep and moving space/soap opera, you should try Jupiter Moon. It's available on Netflix if you have Netflix.

Yeah Lindsey looked great. But then I have a soft spot for Carol.

I guess the reason I thought that Bianca was the one who wouldn't be interested in sex is because they've generally acted like he is a burden to her and she's not very interested in him as anything other than a stable father for her kids.

• Members

In responce to a topic talked about a couple of pages back about what new characters could BK introduce that have connections with The Square

Harold Legg`s Niece & Nephew - New Doctor/GP

Annie Smith Recast - Mary Smith`s Daughter

Luke Willmott-Brown

Sophie Willmott Brown - James Willmott Brown`s Kids

Danny Butcher - Frank Butcher`s Long Lost Son

Kenny Beale - Older Brother Of Pauline & Pete Beale

Elizabeth Beale - Kenny`s Wife

Clare Butcher - Sister Of Janine,Ricky & Diane

Clare`s Family - Clare Butcher`s Family

Mandy Salter - 1990s Teen Tearaway

Jacques Butcher - Diane`s Son from France

April Branning - Jim`s Oldest Daughter

Derek Branning - Jim`s Racist Son

Kevin Branning

Rebecca Branning - Suzy Branning`s Kids

Cindy Williams - Cindy Beale`s Only Daughter

Clive Mitchell - Phil & Grant`s Uncle

Charlie Mitchell

Harry Mitchell - Clive`s Son

Len Harker - Pat`s One Week Love Interest (Christoper Ellison)

Penny Branning - Jack`s Daughter

• Members

We both said this, we have good taste.

I think Elizabeth was his daughter though.

I'd love to see some of the people you suggested.

I'd like to see Sue Osman again too, and Mehmet and his wife, and their kids.

And perhaps Naima or her child if she had one.

• Members

Harold Legg`s Niece & Nephew - New Doctor/GP

-Square needs a new GP. Said this for a while so why not have him jewish and connected to Harold Legg.

Annie Smith Recast - Mary Smith`s Daughter

-Be a nice nod to the original days and make her complete oposite to Mary Smith.

Luke Willmott-Brown

Sophie Willmott Brown - James Willmott Brown`s Kids

-Very interesting to see what they would be like and have them work for Ian would be weird but interesting.

Danny Butcher - Frank Butcher`s Long Lost Son

-I`m tempted to see where he has been all this time

Kenny Beale - Older Brother Of Pauline & Pete Beale

Elizabeth Beale - Kenny`s Wife

-We need maybe another Beale family.

Clare Butcher - Sister Of Janine,Ricky & Diane

-Just for the sake of having more Butchers.

Clare`s Family - Clare Butcher`s Family

-Possible new Family for Kirkwood to create

Mandy Salter - 1990s Teen Tearaway

-She had other roles on Emmerdale & Hollyoaks Later so Why Not ?

Jacques Butcher - Diane`s Son from France

-He could speak English as well some French

April Branning - Jim`s Oldest Daughter

-Be interesting to see her again

Derek Branning - Jim`s Racist Son

-EE needs a new villian.They have used up Cotton again (I think he could be saved) so lets start a clean slate with Derek Branning and don`t screw it up

Kevin Branning

Rebecca Branning - Suzy Branning`s Kids

-Seen in 1996 and mentioned in 2008,so how about it.

Cindy Williams - Cindy Beale`s Only Daughter

-Saw her in 2007 and cutest thing ever in EE.Lets have her and Gina move to Walford to cause hell for Ian.

Clive Mitchell - Phil & Grant`s Uncle

-Saw him in 2002 and The Mitchells need a New Patriarch/Matriarch in the show.

Charlie Mitchell

Harry Mitchell - Clive`s Son

-New Macho Double Act maybe what the show needs

Len Harker - Pat`s One Week Love Interest (Christoper Ellison)

-Such a hit on many boards i`m on so why not.Pat needs some love

Penny Branning - Jack`s Daughter

-Liked her and she is doing other roles on BBC so lets have her back on.