ATWT: In The Coming Weeks....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah...I can't wait for Lily to blame all this on "that witch Carly, who made Holden sleep with her and lie to me...." :rolleyes: 'Cause you know PrincessPoopyPants will throw one hell of a hissy fit over this. :angry: The fact that Holden continues their sham marriage, instead of just saying "I want out.." (regardless of whether Carly wants him or not) will totally go over her head.

• Members

To this day, I don't understand why they married Katie off so quickly to Jack and now Brad. Soap marriages use to mean something. They were special. Either a debacle where the wrong couple is getting married or true loves getting married. ATWT is wasting money to have a wedding every year for the same character. Why would the audience invest any emotions into Katie's love life when she is always in love and getting married to a different man? This is how the writing helps to drive the audience away slowly, but surely.

• Members

I wouldn't put too much stock in Lucinda's new love interest, if I were you. Last time we heard about a female vet getting a new love interest, it was Susan, and her paramour was Dr. Rick Decker.

• Members

Why shouldn't Lily be mad as hell? I think Lily has every right to be pissed at Carly. She and Carly are friends and Carly has been giving her marriage advice for pity sake. Holden shouldn't get a free pass by any stretch and Carly shouldn't be the scapegoat, but Carly had a separate relationship with Lily that she definitely betrayed.

• Members

That last part is exactly what I'm afraid of---Carly bearing the brunt of this as if she'd wriggled around purposely seducing Holden 24/7, while all Holden can spit out is "I wanted to tell you the truth and work on our marriage anyway." Which, IMO, is the farthest thing from the truth.

And while I definitely agree that Lily didn't deserve this from either of them, the last thing I want is the entire town holding her hand and saying what a wonderful marriage she had, when the truth is it had been on the skids for years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks Actor87

Lucinda's getting a love interest.

Hope that means more Lucinda

Katie starts to have doubts about her love for Brad and second guesses their marriage.

What else is new......I suppose she finds a way to screw up again. Do I care anymore!

Archived