ATWT: In The Coming Weeks....

• Members

All scoops from The Water Cooler: (re-worded, of course)

Carly and Holden continue secretly meeting while Holden still gives Lily false hope.

Sofie dies mysteriously after threats from both Babs and Meg.

Noah shows up to the gay pride event with a date....Reg's ex.

After Nuke seems to be getting back on track, Noah soon derails it by announcing to Luke he's joining the army.

Casey admits to Emily that he's in love with her and she makes an admission of her own.

Lucinda's getting a love interest. (WOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!) His name is Brian.

Margo and Kim get some company in the form of a spunky lady named Farrah.

Katie starts to have doubts about her love for Brad and second guesses their marriage.

Janet gets serious about Brad, while Jack admits he's starting to have feelings for her.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Should the last spoiler be that Janet gets serious about Jack as Brad starts having feelings for her? That makes a bit more sense, but then again this is ATWT.

Is Katie even really in love with Brad? I don't remember her falling in love with him, just agreeing to marry him.

• Members

I can't stand Holden and Carly either. The train wreck accelerates. Soon ATWT will have so many people yelling at them it won't be funny.

On the other hand, I like some of the other spoilers like Sofie's dead (yay), Casey/Emily and a love interest for Lucinda.

• Members

I wish TAIC could have found a way to make Holden an [!@#$%^&*] without dragging Carly in to it. The fallout from this better be HUGE to justify this. Somehow I'm sure it won't be. I wonder who TAIC will "blame" when they finally admit this story sucks? Noelle Beck seems to be the likely scapegoat.

I'm sure "Brian" will get two appearances a month for that love story. Farrah? Strange.

*SNORT* By the end of the summer, Katie will be boinking Mike, Brad will bed Janet after all, and Jack will be embroiled in Carly's life once again. PLEASE tell me those spoilers are unimpeachable. 'Cause watching Katie trip herself up might actually make me happy.

• Members

^^^warm fuzzies remembering Xena and Calisto!!!

Katie deserves misery...but I was fooled into thinking Brad had cleared the air between him and Janet. So I hope this is true...maybe that's why Brad said Jack was "a trainwreck waiting to happen" and tried to "forbid" Janet from seeing him.

Archived