Y&R: Week of June 9, 2008

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find him interesting but I don't like him. Are we supposed to?

My real problem is with that big ungainly creature Victor appears to be fond of. Apparently she only has an accent when the wind blows from certain directions (there's a Tammin SureSux joke in there somewhere, but hers is about sinks draining in some opposite whirlpool) However, Miss Ungainly seemed to be coming close to perfecting the art of nebulous accent by way of avoiding contractions.

• Members

Adam certainly does bring intrigue to the table.

Meanwhile, the moment Sabrina leaves GC I'll make a toast. I can't stand her. I remember a few weeks ago when Victor tried to buy her expensive dresses but she didn't want them. Who is she fooling? During the few months Victor spend a fortune buying pieces of so-called art. How can she charm him so much that he suddenly cares for things he never cared for. As Nick once said "his taste used to end at the American revolution." I won't talk about Sabrina anymore, it only brings me down.

• Members

I saw them as I flipped the channels...I couldnt agree with you more Dee. Isnt it said though that the only good thing you can say about Y&R right now is Sharon's hair? The show is a hot mess still. I wont watch until changes are made. I dont think Hogan is the solution either.

• Members

i love Jill going back to being the uber-bitch we all once knew and loved. But, am I the only one who wants Jill to get her long hair back?. Trivial i know, but Jill's hair to me made her so much more attractive and yes...bitchy.

• Members

Can I just say....WELCOME BACK JILL ABBOTT!!!

You've been away for a few years, and minus some slight appearances here and there, you've been missing. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it is to see you in all your Jill Abbotty glory.

:wub:

Archived