Y&R: Week of June 9, 2008

• Members

just a blackout. trap say... random people to try out some new couplings. heather/jt; colleen/cane; etc.. /// rap victor/nikki who realize they love eachother still. sabrina/someone she can open up to // brad/paul/david and have david end up killed // idk/... something!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Every week it seems like they're finally getting somewhere and then... disappointment. They seem to preparing for months... And nothing productive is coming out, at least not yet. That's where Hogan should do good. I hope. I reaaaaaly hope.

• Members

hogan does good with plot.

from what i can tel MAP do well with char's.

so ill give it a chance, even tho i dispise HS more than any other HW and idk if its irreational. lol.

i do think a victoria/jt/heather/adam angle would be intersting. say victoria starts to regret her family life and poulls away working alot, and jt and heather become friends, and they grow close - as she and adam are justs ex who happen to start liking eachother more. made even more complicated by sabrina turning up pregnet and adam maybe being the father!

• Members

That would require J.T. getting a new personality... or his balls back. :lol:

But sure, anything would be good just as long as SOMETHING is going on. It's a sad day in Genoa City when the only interesting thing is Gloria doing crazy stuff at Lauren's boutique.

• Members

Yeah, I know... ANYTHING would be great... it seems like Phyllis & Nick are perfect, Victoria & J.T. boringly perfect, Jack & Sharon perfect, Lauren & Michael perfect... there are no problems, no plotting, just nothing much... even Jana & Kevin are perfect... so who does that leave us with? A little conflict between NotColleen & Korbel...

At least we have Jill to bring something interesting to the table.

Archived