Y&R: Week of June 9, 2008

• Members

I think he's going to be someone I love to hate. For me, he's dislikable in a fun sort of way. I love the way he keeps sticking it to Sabrina with his snarky gold digger comments. I want to see him get close to Vikki and Nick some day though.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Alistar REALLY gone? Please Lord tell me its true! I did kind of like his stupid declaration of Gloria in the boutique though. The more I see of Tracey Bregman, the more I say this lady needs a storyline. Everyone knows Jill can lay it down, but Lauren can cut a bitch too!

• Members

AMEN! Although Jess Walton has been *fantastic* with the material she's been given...it's the long hair that really amped up the va va voom bitch in heels Jill Abbott that I know and love. Jess is amazing, Y&R's most untapped resource, effortlessly magical. I'm in love (again). Welcome back Jill Abbott, it's been years!

I have found the last two weeks to be an improvement on where things were last month. The show is still without an umbrella storyline...but I'm noticing movement in terms of Nikki/David, Victor/Sabrina, Kay/Jill, Brad ruining David which is a story I'm crazy about, Paul pining for Nikki (again, a slam dunk if there ever was one) and what I'm hoping is the END of Gloria Fisher Abbott Bardwell...there are false notes however. Jack and Sharon and Phyllis and Nick are all lifeless. Restless Style is an unmitigated flop and I just don't buy the tension (or lack thereof) at all. Sad if the kid who plays Noah has been axed, a SORASed kid is not what Y&R needs. Cane, Lily, Devon all suck. Amber, Daniel, Kevin and Jana are lukewarm. I am hoping that Sheffer will focus MAB's storylines and get an umbrella in the works.

• Members

This week has been ultra-dull so far.

Love seeing so much of Jill - the outfits, the outragenous, the amazement of Jess Walton in action.

But the rest is so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring, Glo & Lauren at the Boutique are the second most exciting thing these couple of days - this says a lot. I want intrigue, backstabbing...

• Members

I'd love to see it happen. It's sad that we need to rely on Gloria to finally get some good storyline these days... but I'd like for her to finally face her crime. Yet, for some unknown reason, I have a feeling it won't happen. I've been expecting it for a looong time. However, I read one spoiler for the upcoming month and that's the reason why I doubt she'll be behind bars.

• Members

Victor and Sabrina are so gag worthy. I hardly ever FF anything on Y&R, but those two are just unbearable. Please, someone make it STOP!!

I'm shocked to find myself liking Adam and Heather. I feared Heather would never spark with anyone, but she and Adam are pretty good together.

Restless Style isn't really working for me either. I want Jack back at Jabot, but I guess it's going to be a long time before that happens.

• Members

We got a short scene (less than a minute) with Adam, Heather and Paul... they got less airtime than those shoppers at Lauren's boo-tique (why can't she just say boutique). Did you also notice how hard Sabrina's "I'd" sound?

I don't FF anything either, but I'm always tempted. Restless Style had a lot of potential, but it's always the same thing. Cover this, cover that, budget, bla, bla, bla, Katy Perry, Nick/Jack fight, Sharon/Phyllis fight... and then the next episode again... nothing interesting. I'd be, however, interested to see the downfall of Restless Style. But, considering Maria's love for art and fashion, Restless Style is there to stay.

Archived