• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

This was their "hot shot" section they started having around 1985 or 1986 and continued doing for a long time, just some photos of various actors they thought of as striking.

I like the photo, although Kate's face work is a little more apparent here than it was at the time on Dynasty.

You're right about the white copy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

After seeing a few YouTube clips of the more over the top moments I finally started watching the show and picked up with Season 2. I loved it more than I thought I would.

Its a lot more character driven than I had expected, especially in the firsthalf of the season. I'm enjoying that while I can.

I am enjoying every character on the show and I loved the Nick Toscanni storyline. Its great to see a much younger Heather Locklear as I have only seen her on Melrose Place. She's great as Sammy Jo. Pamela Bellwood has been great too. I can't wait to see her character get out of her depressed state, if she ever does.

I'm also loving Pamela Sue Martin as Fallon and Al Corley as Steven so I'm not looking forward to the roles being recast.

• Members

I'm looking forward to seeing season one soon. I was going to skip it since it didn't have Alexis but I quickly came to love all the cast so now I'm dying to see it. Fallon's been interesting this season those few moments she got to be snarky were wonderful although I'm enjoying her affair with Nick and the car crash and her realizing she wants to keep her baby.