Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just finished with Season 5. Didn't really feel the whole Blake/Ashley/Krystle/Daniel thing that ran over the season, thankfully it's all over and done with. I do like how they nicely tied in Daniel's death with Sammy Jo inheriting everything and basically finally coming back. Not sure what to think of Rita yet.

Alexis was interesting as always, as was the thing between Amanda and Dex. Michael is not really all that interesting. The Steven/Claudia/Adam/Luke stuff was also decent, but nothing overly interesting.

Dominique was very entertaining, and I'm looking forward to seeing Fallon next season (even if for a short run before she's off to The Colbys).

• Members

At the end of season 3. Things have really slowed down with longer arc stories. Adam is truly a Bastard. I do like Kirby and Jeff and the rivalry between Alexis and Blake is really heating up.

Fallon hair really thinne out this season. And Mark should have left the series a long time ago. I also wonder why Heather Locklear keeps dropping in and out. I know she had TJ Hooker at the time.

I am also very glad Fallon and Krsytle make peace. Fallon matured just a bit in this season. I am glad they had jeff front and center this season

• Members

You see, Fallon making peace with Krystle signaled for me the lobotomy of Fallon. I don't think it shows maturity when it made her turn into a robot. They could have very easily made them have a more cordial relationship without completely eradicated all the multi-dimensional aspects of their relationship. But that might have been too much to ask from DYNASTY after Season 3....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I still don't get why they chop the seasons up like that.

The photos from the Krystle/Dominique/Alexis photoshoot where they each have a different fox have always been some of my favorites. The Dominique/Alexis ones where they're both in white sporting crazy cleavage are also great.

• Members

IDA. Alexis was just as vital. She could be the central figure in the women's cover with Blake being the central figure in the men's. If you want to talk misrepresentation of product then why the heck is Jeff on the cover? He wasnt even part of the cast that season! I mean he was around in the first few episodes, but he missed the bulk of it as he moved over to the Colbys. He was not central or vital to this season at all. Adam or Steven would have been a better fit here

tumblr_lyd6xeCRf21r87tiqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly9cej1ajM1r87tiqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly09xwEtr01r87tiqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx2ou3heYD1qio3jlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m271vertaC1rq0ulyo1_250.giftumblr_m271vertaC1rq0ulyo2_250.gif

tumblr_luoni0i3iV1qdm98co1_500.jpg

tumblr_ltwjdx72gy1qdm98co1_500.jpg

Edited by Cheap21