Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just recently finished with Season 6. The beginning was a bit weird, with the entire Colbys crossovers and then finally concluding the Michael/Galen stuff along with Rita/Joel. The remaining parts of the season were actually quite good (pretty much since that episode where Alexis attempts to seduce Blake again).

I feel sad for Claudia, I always liked her, but there really wasn't anything they could do with her.

Now onto the first season of The Colbys.

• Members

Once you've battled your doppelganger and saved your husband from certain death, what more is there to do? I just wish Krystle had developed talents other than looking beautiful in expensive clothes. It might have helped provide her with more story opportunities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I know its been mentioned but the UK is releasing season 8 of Dynasty this month....with Season 7 out already...we are barely in Season 6 here.....geesh.....considering buying me a region free dvd player and buying both seasons to boot...lol...and where are Knots DVDs...not even the UK seems to be releasing them...sad...cause after season 2 knots soars in stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

were the Shapiro's dynasty's show runner's throughout the entire run and does anyone know if they liked the direction and the shows overall tone what it became over what they originally visioned? it's pretty much what happened at MP although im most certain Starr was pleased with the way the show turned out. i just wonder why he left and never came back after CPW was cancelled?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

To add fuel to the reboot rumors ...

Joan Collins talked to TV Guide about her guest spot on Fran Drescher's TV Land sitcom 'Happily Divorced' and she mentioned she has spoken to Pamela Sue Martin, Jack Coleman and John James about a Dynasty reboot and they would all do it.

REAL Fallon!

Some network needs to get ON THIS!

Exact quote: