Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks amybrickwallace. Thats how i remember it but i was like 10 when it all played out. Did Nick Hartley and Jeffrey Conrad fought over Kelly or was the actor who played Nick already gone by the time the show paired Kelly with Mason's half-brother?

I always thought Kelly was far better with Dylan in terms of chemistry (what the show did with it is criminal if you ask me) but I also liked her with Nick. Jeffrey was a nice fit but I dont get why Nick and Kelly didnt work out after the Dylan debacle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for posting that - but it just didn't seem like the same show by the end. Not just because so many familiar faces (most notably, Walker and Martinez) had already jumped ship but because the focus had shifted significantly away from the Capwells and Lockridge families. It sure would have been nice had some of the beloved familiar faces come back for the end.

• Members

Amy, truer words were never spoken. I was a faithful fan from beginning to end, but by summer 1992 it was definitely a different show. It was starting to put the Capwells and Lockridges in the background, and that's when I kind of suspected the end was near. :(