Official Pre-Nom List

SoapQueen89

• Members

I like Leven Rambin but seriously Lily has been mostly non existant and Ava is a hotmess, I'm surprised Leven even got a nomination

Where's Mick Hazen(Parker)? IMO he should be on the list over Jake Silbermann(sp??) or Jesse Soffer(whom really didn't have anything emmy worthy)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you, I agree with everything you said. I love KS since Days and last December she rocked B) . Overall, I wasn't impressed when she tried to see Georgie's Body, It was a little bit over the top for me. However, I was impressed with her talk with Robin and Georgie's funeral. Unfortunely, even though JL had some lame stories in 07. She ROCKED them and her acting range and expressions are amazing. Even the stupid Cleo story, it was so believable that she was playing two different characters and honestly, 07 was better 06 (Acting wise) so I know she will do a repeat (And it's her last year) but we'll see when we find out what tapes they submitted. :D

As for Younger Actor, someone from ATWT will win that too hopefully.

• Members

Aside from Kendall's prediction, I don't know how Michael Park could be the sole favorite as ATWT's best actor when Scott Bryce singlehandedly turned rancid feces into gold. Bryce should not only be nominated but win just so he can thank Goutman and give us a shot of the EP squirming in his seat.

• Members

DeeeDee, there already is no justice because Jess Walton isn't on the list. To a lesser extent, I'd say it's also ridiculous to have Tammin Sursok over Adrianne Leon. AL was heavily featured (unlike TS) and gave brilliant performances for someone her age. *sigh* I was pulling for these two, but I knew neither would get the nods. Kristoff St. John could win this year with Dru's death. I recall the Goldderby forum being very impressed with his reels last year, so he's one to look out for.

More than anything I want Scott Bryce, Melody Thomas Scott and Katherine Kelly Lang on the ballot. All three did brilliant work and SB/MTS had to work through some painfully bad writing. It's shocking to think how overlooked these three have been. Kristoff St. John could shock a lot of people based on his work during Dru's death.

Archived