Days: A character dies.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because some of us have seen other spoilers or heard other rumors suggesting that the fallout will be great. Some just can't be posted here. That and some are trying to be optimistic, regardless of the fact that Higley is writing.

Patsy Pease was mentioned as possibly returning in SOW so that is evidence right there that Days is going to play the fallout. One thing Dena did during her first Days reign was good character gatherings. Her Days was just too boring and the execution of her ideas stunk but she did do character gatherings and community stuff right. I think some will be surprised how good this will be. It may not be perfect because we have a strike going on but I don't think it's going to be the garbage some are already making it out to be.

• Members

I think it's lame as hell. I hate it when any longtime vet is killed off for temporary drama potential, especially when it's a ridiculous death. It certainly isn't necessary... it would be better just to have him offscreen, like Mickey, IMO. He's barely onscreen anyway. Also, in a way, it's STILL a Days death copout, because, again, he was barely onscreen, and not a major character (anymore). Kill off someone like Kate, and now we're talking. :D

• Members

Shouldn't the headline read: Days: A character "dies" :) I'm sure Granny Shawn will be revived somehow. This should've happened a long time ago. I've always disliked the character. (I hated it when Caroline was "killed" instead of Shawn.) Anyway, if Caroline/Victor are paired, that's not a bad thing.

Archived