January 21-25, 2008

Toups

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA, GH has improved a lot recently and I'm really enjoying it - nice that they could do it before February Sweeps which started today. It looks like the only soaps to be helped by the MLK Holiday were the ABC shows and Y&R.

• Members

Good to see that most of the soaps at least held steady. I actually expected better ratings because of the holiday but I guess those days are gone. Too bad Days is still struggling. I wonder what this will mean in terms fo their renewal. I really want to see B&B break in to the 3.0 range but they just can't seem to get there.

It is interesting that AMC did so well on Monday. I wonder if more people tuned in than usual to get a glimpse at the return of Angie. The real Greenlee's return last week didn't do anything for the show but maybe people wanted to see Angie and Jessie again. Or it could just be because of the holiday! :lol:

• Members

I'm glad Y&R held stable because it really has improved ten fold from a year ago. Despite some stories being out there, the show has been on a creative upswing lately and it looks like some viewers are noticing that. GH has been considerably better, but still there's a lot to be worked out. I'm sure Sarah Brown's return will have some type of ratings spike.

DAYS, well, I don't know what to say about that show when it comes to ratings. It didn't even seem to benefit from last Monday's holiday, like other soaps did...

Archived