January 21-25, 2008

Toups

• Members

thanks for the ratings. woohoo. glad GH is rising back to the top. it's been great. and the best part is that sweeps started yesterday. it's only gonna get stronger. when the bombs. the shootouts. the mob war that's about to heat up now that claudia in is town. things are looking very good.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah to GL for reaching a 2.0.....

Something to build on.....Hope it continues to rise above the 2.0....

It hasn't been interesting, but at least its not totally boring. I still can't see why some characters are still there (Ava, Natalia etc...) and why old favorites (Bauers, Holly, Blake, Mindy Lewis) haven't returned?

And PLEASE Wheeler....where is the new opening? I hate this hands opening?

All GL needs is some good old drama with the return of old favorites....tell a good story about the characters that people care about and the audience will return! A lesson Wheeler and Kreizman have not learned over the years. Where is Pam Long when you need her? She should at least be a story consultant for Kreizman who is out of fresh ideas.

• Members

Yeah to GL for reaching a 2.0.....

Something to build on.....Hope it continues to rise above the 2.0....

It hasn't been interesting, but at least its not totally boring. I still can't see why some characters are still there (Ava, Natalia etc...) and why old favorites (Bauers, Holly, Blake, Mindy Lewis) haven't returned?

And PLEASE Wheeler....where is the new opening? I hate this hands opening?

All GL needs is some good old drama with the return of old favorites....tell a good story about the characters that people care about and the audience will return! A lesson Wheeler and Kreizman have not learned over the years. Where is Pam Long when you need her? She should at least be a story consultant for Kreizman who is out of fresh ideas.

Archived