ATWT: Casting News

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only people I rooted for in that mess (however little...) were Craig and Rosanna. Once Craig knocked the glass out of Meg's hand, he was redeemed enough for me. I found Craig as played by Hunt Block unredeemable, for the sole reason Block never got in touch with Craig's turmoil while committing similar outrageous acts.

From what I remember of the rumor, I think it just said "shot"...but putting that together with Wally's ending taping already, I guess I assumed Sam wouldn't be recovering. :)

• Members

Wow, one switched a paternity test, the other threatened to kill his wife's unborn child - and still, we root for them over Paul and Meg. LMAO, nice work, Passanante.

Why do I fear Cowboy Jack will be coming back for revenge?

• Members

Hunt Block coming back to ATWT wouldn't fix a damn thing. People are outraged Bryce was fired, not that Craig is gone. Please don't go their ATWT.

Grayson looking for work out west, :lol: good luck buddy. I guess we'll see him in some commercials soon or on a west coast soap.

• Members

They write them into a corner, they can write them out of it, it's NOT hard...

Plus the majority of the audience were rooting for Craig and Ro, so obviously that wasn't a problem.

For me Paul was unredeemable when he kept Jennifer from her own child by continuing to let her believe him dead, at least Craig showed remorse for what he ALMOST did.......

• Members

I was never a fan of RH's Paul, but to me too, what he did to Jennifer pushed him past redeemable for me. Craig has shown remorse but to this day Paul doesn't have any. And I couldn't believe they hypocrite today thinking he made things right by punishing Rosanna for what she did, yet still doesn't get it that what he did was even worse! Craig at least realizes he does things that are wrong. Craig could easily be redeemed. I would just like to hear if that is really the excuse for firing Scott. :huh:

Archived