AMC: Friday, January 25, 2008

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My heart was racing in that final scene when they showed Jesse walking in and then reveal it was him. Even though I wasn't even alive for the hey day of Angie and Jesse I instantly felt his and her power in the scenes today, and they weren't even sharing them! It is of course way to early to tell, but if things keep up, these two could quite possibly save AMC, or at least pro long it. It will be magic when they finally come face to face. I am really impressed with Cornelius Smith playing Frankie. At this point he is just recurring. I hope he gets a contract.

This new hospital set is nice, but it feels weird and will probably for a bit LOL. All the nurses are in white now too.

Was that The Valley Inn that Erica and Jack were at? Seemed a bit spruced up also. I really enjoyed their scenes too and is Erica going to go all Martha Stewart on us now?

Really, really enjoying my show again.

Was that some actual emotional I saw out of Amanda Baker today?? Hmm....

• Members

I forgot to mention how much I LOVE the new hospital set. The lighting, the white uniforms, the overall sleek look to it :wub: !

Also, Adam - that outside set where Jack/Erica were eating - that's the same set where Erica threw that charity event and Donny Osmond made a guest appearance. I remember LOVING the set back when that aired...you can tell by the lighted trees in the background. It is the outside part of the Valley Inn I believe...

One final thought - most people who can't breathe or are choking will most likely look like they're hyperventilating. Therefore, the bugging of the eyes makes total sense in this case - how else in the f*ck are you supposed to act that out? This hating on Rebecca for every little thing has got to stop...the grudges some people hold - geez!!!!

• Members

Overall, I think this was a really great episode I like what's in store for Erica; I hope they go the Martha Stewart route. I think that would be interesting. Also, the Angie scenes were again top notch. It bugged me though how she already has a staff id. I mean, isn't she only a visiting doctor? And when did she have time to take that photo?

• Members

Thank you for saying this...I recall taking Ibuprofin back in October/2006 and, before you knew it, like Greenlee I had trouble breathing! Did my eyes bug out? Yep! Thankfully mom raced me down to the hospital, stopped off at the fire station on the way, they gave me some Benadryl and an IV, the ambulance came and took me to the hospital (the paramedic would not let me fall asleep in the ambulance! LOL...this was at 3 a.m. in the morning) and when I got there I could breathe normally again ;)

• Members

I love that Jack & Erica are reconnecting but I agree with Sin that the writers need to do something new with them. I would prefer a health crisis over another make up/break up. That said, it was nice to have a couple with real chemistry sharing scenes for a change.

The new hospital set looks great! Maybe now that Angie's back, they'll show it more regularly.

While I was thrilled to see Opal for the second Friday in a row, I thought she wasn't used as well this week. I wish the writers had made mention of the fact that she initially despised Jesse. Just a throwaway line like when Angie told Colby she and Liza ran in different circles would have worked. Maybe they'll address this when Opal learns Jesse is alive.

I thought it was odd that Annie thinks Ryan's behavior is so off. Imo, he's acting the same way he has been the last few years.

Richie is wasting his time on NuBabe. I think he and Amanda have potential.

It was wonderful to see Jesse at the end. I can't wait for Monday!

• Members

Because in the beginning, most people gave her a chance and remained objective until a few weeks passed to form their opinions. I actually didn't mind her, and at times even defended her.....it wasn't until the 5 grueling weeks in the damn bomb shelter where I had finally had enough of SabineLee and her whining. Most of the Rebecca hate is stemming from the "REAL" Greenlee ads - and it is sad that people are dogging on every little thing about Rebecca bc they were so turned off by the network's advertising.

Archived