AMC: Friday, January 25, 2008

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Poor Colin," my overly large behind. He's pretty, he's athletic, and he makes a boatload of money being pretty and athletic. Just get off the stage, Colin, and leave the work to those who can spell Meisner, let alone, employ his acting techniques.

• Members

my dream would be for him to take a special interest in Greenlee's case and well let that make them grow closer together. I hated how AMC ended them so abruptly. Either that or stick him with Amanda. He needs to do more than watch over teh Kane women

• Members

Tell you what - y'all want to give Colin/Josh something to do? How about if AMC brings back Julia Barr (Brooke), and pairs the two of them in a May/December romance? Think about it: we get Brooke back, Erica gets apopletic (sp?), and Colin gets to see how acting's really done.

• Members

well Aidan and Greenlee had zero chemistry. At leat Colin and Sabine had that and would have made the pairing more beleivable than the 2 we got. Im interested in seeing what Rebecca is like with him bc I wouldnt mind if they went there. Either that or pairing Greenlee with Zach bc Ive liked what Ive seen so far

• Members

Yeah I thought Colin was the only man Sabine had any chemistry with.... their short little period of being friends, not quite lovers, was refreshing and actually allowed me to tolerate SabineLee... then it all went to hell when she turned the car around...

Like I saidm ever since CRASH, Josh along with many others has hardly seen a script.

Archived