AMC: Thursday, January 24 2008

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

to interact with Jesee. I just find it weird that Jesse wouldnt want to meet the man who looks EXACTLY like him and was involved in his wife and son's life. But then again, this is only something an old viewer of Loving/The City would know. All AMC did was establish was that Jacob exist and not what he really meant to Angie as far as his resemblance to her ressurrected husband

• Members

I loved the Adam/JR scenes. Maybe it's just because I'm glad Adam is punishing Tad & Krystal, but I like seeing him get away with keeping the Kate secret.

Tad/Krystal were a waste of time in the park. So was Babe and the mover.

Kendall's turnaround from anger to acceptance of her book being published confused me. Why was she so mad if the book wasn't about her tryst with Aiden?

I tried to watch the Richie/Annie scenes but I find her so boring I had to hit the ff button.

Angie was great again. I liked the suspense at the end when she was describing Frankie's symptoms as Greenlee went into respiratory distress. I'm looking forward to Jesse's arrival today!

• Members

Bc from time to time she battles being a manic-depressive, paranoid, bipolar bitch. (But I still usually love me some Kendall.)

I'm totally drawn to Rebecca Budig - no matter how simple her scenes have been since she's been back. She's just a breath of fresh air and has total chemistry with everyone.

Angie - loving this stuff - can't wait for Jesse's return.

The balance has been so good lately. Its really refreshing!

Archived