AMC: Thursday, January 24 2008

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Lost Ryan

For once, Ryan, you have actually admitted the truth about yourself! Yep yep you definitely have lost it but it certainly did not start to happen just after becoming shot and recuperating like a good Dynamite Kiddo. If you ask me, you have been a few corn flakes short of a cereal bowl for a long time now but it just takes a gunshot wound to the head before you can finally say that you think you are lost and whatever else that accompanies a gunshot. Now I just cannot wait to see all this supposed idiotic stuff about amnesia and taking him back to when he was in love with Kendall. Thankfully, she got herself away from the moron and is with some guy who can trust and love her for all she is worth, which is plenty more than an idiot like Ryan. I just wonder what will be next for Ryan to show further proof that he actually has become lost or indeed lost it. Will he count Dynamite Kiddo sheep and realize they really are hungry bears with fluffy skin? Do you think he will start sleepwalking onto a hippopotamus like hill and start digging up the remains of a jacka$$? Sheesh there is a lot of potential out there for Ryan to prove that he is indeed a lost cause. Wouldn't it be funny, though, if Ryan was actually a fan of the show "Lost" and now is lost while watching "Lost" and he lost it while being lost in the struggle over a lost cause like he lost some baseball game to a lost moron that lost a game last week and also lost a month ago to a monkey shaped octopus? Anything is possible in good ole Dynamite Kiddo Land but I can tell you one place where Ryan will not be lost and that would be the landfill. In fact, for the first time in his life, he would not look out of place if he was at the landfill. So I say get him a one way ticket to the landfill and let him just rot there while he is lost both mentally and physically. Riddle me this Ryan....what do you call a lost moron? A lost moron! It is that simple DUH!

• Members

Excuse me? You are actually comparing rants on a fictional character to a feud between a diva and a psychotic witch? I am not obsessed over that moron and like to get it all out in the open on how I feel. That is not obsessed..it is called speaking your mind.

Do not pull this kind of crap on me ever again

• Administrator

• Members

Speaking of bug eyes, didn't you just love on today's show how he jumped in to the hospital room like he is some HIGH HO Hero and acted as if he was going to prevent this catastrophic event? Even he and Annie looked stupified over it....uhh she is just having her blood drawn....silly Ryan would think that would mean drawing it with a red marker! :)

• Members

Haha I actually don't mind Ryan but have always found Devoted's posts pretty funny and entertaining...

I still kinda, as a City fan wish they had just brought back Jacob--yeah they woulda had to explain to AMC audiences why he looks just like Jesse, but... As it is, now won't Frankie AND cassandra if she ever comes on the scene, be freaked out that their mom's old lover looks liek their dad?

Archived