AMC: Tuesday 1/22 (Discussion)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. It's Rylee vs. Kyan all over again. (See what you've done, AMC!?)

Why does anyone have to hate anyone else in this town? Remember when AMC was about grown adults being civil toward one another? Well, except for Phoebe. But that was part of her charm.

Dear God, what I wouldn't give to return to the days of Greg, Jenny, Cliff, Nina, Liza, Jesse, Angie, RealOpal, Tad and Hillary.

• Members

I'm personally not calling for hate as much as I'm calling for some level of logic. Logic would be nice.

Soaps were ever about grown adults being civil towards one another? Heh, politics too? ;)Logically co-existing despite difficulties and differences, I'd agree with.

• Members

I agree with most of what you said.

Angie's return has reinvigorated this show, imo. I'm finally caring what happens again and I loved the scenes with her and Tad the other day.

The only part I disagree with is that I'm glad Zach finally has chemistry with someone other than Myrtle or Erica. I can finally tolerate watching the "quad." Zachlee all the way!

• Members

Zachlee :)

How DID you miss this? lol

Dixie's final scene: Tad/Kathy in the park. Dixie-ghost walks up in all white, with a white glow around her. Kathy and Tad hug, and Kathy 'sees' Dixie. Dixie has this realization on her face that it's Kate - tears up - and blows her a kiss.

Check it out on YouTube - I'm sure its there. It was Dixie's final scene!

Archived