AMC: Tuesday 1/22 (Discussion)

• Members

Ok - could you just explain to me just how Zach is supposed to act and be then?

If he's supposed to be this manhandling, choking SOB that can't handle his emotions in public....then I hate Zach.

If he can't be friendly, and super-cute with a woman he was trapped in a bomb shelter for 5 weeks with, who is obviously friendly and super-cute back to him...then I'll hate Zach.

If you're just going to tell me that he should hold this life-long ugly grudge towards Greenlee - then save your breath. The man just went through 5 weeks assuming he was gonna die -- only to make it -- and then watch his wife almost get shot in the head -- only to be berated by the shooter for leaving her in the capativity of his serial-killer father who almost killed him and his wife (which is some hard [!@#$%^&*] to deal with) -- only to watch her accidently fall over a cliff and die bc he couldn't pull her up and save her life. AFTER ALL THAT - why can't he just be nice to little ol' Greenlee, who is being nice back? SHIYET!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

didnt you admit yesterday the way Kendall turned on Greenlee yesterday was part of the destruction of Kendall by having her act out of character? Kendall was acting irrational, paranoid and flat out crazy today convinced that Zach and Greens had sex. So much for the love and trust she's supposed to have in Zach. All Aidan did was call her out on the way she was acting and showed her that she was acting worked up over nothing and that Zach nor Greenlee would have done that to her. That equates him to Ryan? Aidan did good with her nad got her to calm down and STFU long enough to realize that she needed to lay off what she was accusing Zach and Greenlee of instead of making an even bigger mess of things than there already were.

• Members

It'd be great! Imagine the possibilities...Frankie and Julia grow close at the hospital - and love blossoms. Then the Kate/Kathy secret blows up just as Julia/Frankie are at the peak of their love story. Angie/Jesse must choose whether to help Tad fight for custody or side with their son, whom they are so desperately trying to re-connect with and become a family again.

:wub: I could totally get into that!

• Members

I dont know, I guess I could give them a try but Julia is a bore and does nothing for me. I find her sexually bankrupt and cant see her in a romantic pairing with any game as I have yet to see any sexual chemistry with anyone since she's returned. I think they should just cut their losses with her and drop the character bc she isnt working and hasnt since 1996 or whenever she left

• Members

...............lots of drama in here I see. I LOVE IT. AMC fans so passionate about what they see. *giggles*

I absolutely adore Zach & Kendall, I am a card carrying member of the Zendicate.....but I am really enjoying the scenes between Zach & Greenlee. Zach has a friend!! Their chemistry works, and it's not one sided (as it was w/ Sabine). I think they are really enjoying their scenes.

• Members

Chemistry or not, I think both Zach and Kendall are idiots for being BFF's with Greenlee. I'd have maybe been more open minded had they not completely whitewashed over Greenlee's kidnapping like they did and went the way of really taking responsibility. Now, I think they're both to dumb to have those kids and deserve whatever Greenlee brings upon them. How many times has Greenlee almost destroyed Kendall's life or her family's life because she got agitated/jealous/etc.? How many times has Zach been there and seen it first-hand? How can they each remember Ian's struggling to live and see Spike's scar from his spleen being taken out and practically lick this woman's butt?

All I hope is that Kendall finally gets to dump the friendship (and business) with Greenlee for good when the seemingly inevitable happens, again. I'd love to see Kendall Greenlee-free, FINALLY. Should have happened after the kidnapping, but better late than never.

Archived