AMC: Tuesday 1/22 (Discussion)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie is a great mom

I just loved how, on yesterday's show, she rushed to her son's side and comforted him. That is what a true mother does after not seeing her son for many years. Her love continued on today's show when asking Frankie where he was and him apologizing for not being in contact with her. Angie did not get upset with him or anything because he truly was sorry. It all was topped off when she promised him, at the end, that she would find out what is wrong with him and fix it. Three cheers to Angie and motherhood!

• Members

I just hate so see someone get sooo upset over something as small as a television show. I had to turn it off in the fall and glad I did. The time away helped and allowed me to refresh and come back to the show with a "fresh" start so to speak. I still am annoyed by some things, but now that CRASH and its silly side effects are almost done... (the ONS being the one thing yet to be resolved) I can watch the show more freely now because aside from that business, I am enjoying it immensely.

• Members

Thorsten adn Rebecca have chemistry. Ive been loving thier scenes lately and wouldnt mind if Kendall's paranoia became true. Its obvious she wont be with Aidan long since RB has been on for a week and has barely interacted with him. All her scenes are with Zach or Kendall

Aidan to Kendall today: "You and Greenlee have a history of stealing each other's boyfriends" Again, WHY are they best friends?

"Are we still friends?" Line of the day for me. Loved it! Kendall asks Aidan that and he replies with a hug. Im glad that someone at AMC FINALLY remembered that they are first and foremost friends. I love that htey have been having a lot of scenes lately and the ones today were great.

When with Angie, Julia said Frankie and quickly corrected herself and said Quinten. Why would she do that when she knows his real name is Frankie?

Archived