AMC: Tuesday 1/22 (Discussion)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think he actually just got one, when they cleaned him up after the bunker--so you're prob outa luck for a while. he likes to wear his hair pretty long--personally I kinda think it suits him (more so than Young anyway...)

Cheap I agree the show seems to finally have momentum, etc. But I always feel cuatious saying that...

As to Julia correctign herself I think it was just a courtesy thing--she knew the patient as Quentin and that's what he wanted to be called...

• Members

Ryan IMO save the space on your DVR or whatever and just download clips

Aidan once again shows what an idiot he is. Kendall has NEVER stolen a guy of Greenlee's, now Greenlee on the other hand.........

Aidan's reminding me of Ryan during the "monster" days........

• Members

Today wasn't as good as yesterday's was, but it was still ok.

Zach is going to be so crushed when he finds out about Kendall and Aidan. Here Kendall is worried that Zach slept with Greenlee when she's the one that had an affair. I don't blame Kendall for being so worried though, after everthing she went through she doesn't need to lose Zach again like she did before.

Angie and Julia were good together. Debbi Morgan was amazing yet again - mainly during the scenes where she saved Frankie. I can't wait to see the scenes when she discovers Jesse is alive.

Soo yeah, ok show.

• Members

I enjoyed the show today. Krystal though, what a hypocritical bitch. Adam barters children because he is evil. So KWAK you barter children for the greater good? Because that is exactly what you did with Miranda, what you would have done with "Charlotte" and now are doing the same thing with Kate. Krystal with a friggin K is certainly being written in character, a character I really despise. I hope her and J.R fall harder than they have ever fell. According to spoilers I've read, that is exactly what is going to happen. Adam crush em! :D

Angie and Frankie OMG totally felt Angie's pain as a mother. Debbi, you just are doing wonders for this show.ou truly are a reason to tune in. What a powerhouse and I enjoyed her scenes with Julia, and is it just me, or does anyone think somehow Angie will be involved in reuniting Kate and Tad. Just by how Julia and her were talking about her....

Ok now the final part of my post. Looking at the Zach and Greenlee scenes objectively today, I totally saw mad chemistry between Rebecca Budig and Thorsten Kaye. Greenlee and Zach as a romantic couple of course does not sit well with me, but Thorsten and Rebecca have a cool demenor about them.... and she just bounces of him so much better than Sabine did. Its not hard to figure out why though, Rebecca and Thorsten are on a level playing field, Sabine was soooo out of her leauge, as is Aiden Turner. Rebecca Budig playing those scenes today when Greenlee was feeling ill and getting ready to admit to Aidan. Someone mentioned her eyes, she didn't even have to speak, her eyes said it all.

Despite the writing for this "quad" I am finding myself intrigued by the scenes if only for the acting.

• Members

OK - Aiden was totally level-headed today. I don't know how anyone can compare him to mean-Ryan. Kendall was acting like a paranoid, neurotic, jealous bitch. I can't stand it when she acts like this - assumes the worst at all times. Thankfully she called herself out on being that paranoid bitch...and thankfully she got Zach's cock in the end, which is all she seemed to want.

Rebecca and Thorsten have AMAZING chemistry...and you can totally tell that Thorsten loves acting with her. He does the laughy-flirty thing with he that he does when he's being romantic to Alicia. He rarely does that with any other female character. I almost felt like being a Kaiden and Zanlee fan today - ALMOST. Zendall who? Hahaha...

I'm loving the Joe/Tad scenes - it is nice to see them have an entire episode full of scenes.

The Julia/Frankie/Angie stuff was of course great. Anyone else think Julia/Frankie could be hot? It could almost be a Noah/Julia type thing -- they might as well!

Adam/Colby was great - and hopefully this secret comes out for once and all. It has been a year since Dixie-ghost realized Kathy was Kate...and still the secret hasn't come out. Seriously...

• Members

Aidan was calling out Kendall on exactly who she is, past and present. Despite her growth ( all due to Zach) she is still deep down a woman with major issues when it comes to trusting her man.... and trusting Greenlee.

• Members

and I loved it. He knows her inside out and in the end he got her to see the error in her ways, at least until she saw Zach with Greenlee

Yeah Zendall who? I thought Thorsten had more chemistry with Rebecca than he ever did with Alicia. Never saw something there but Zach and Greenlee have it. Im glad IM not the only one noticing it

• Members

You're not the only one who noticed it. I've been waiting a long time to enjoy Thorsten/Zach again and it's finally happening with Zach and Greenlee (with Rebecca). Both Zach and Kendall had become such bores to me that it's past time for a shakeup.

Bring on Zachlee. :D

• Members

Awww you enjoy Zach acting out of character? Personally I like it when characters act in character ;) No true Zach fan wishes character assassination on him, only haters do.

No wonder TK was pissed off about this ish. The character destruction of Zach has begun

Sorry Adam, but that's my opinion

• Members

If you think Aiden's actions today were comparable to mean-Ryan, then you're on crack. I know that's your opinion, but it's my opinion that you're seriously on some Alicia/Thorsten crack. I just can't believe how intolerable your one-sided opinions have become over the last couple weeks.

A N Y W A Y S

Loving AMC right now! Major improvements are apparent :) Hopefully it stays on this path...

Archived