B&B: Week of Jan. 7, 2007 Discussion.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am watching Monday's ep as I type this...

LMAO at Donna being all "I'll never find a love like the one I have with Eric! Do something, daddy!" LOL Drama Queen Donna is so over the top. And so willing to shop her brother to the cops. "Eric will be in a worse prison!" :lol: Worse than a California state penitentiary, Donna? I don't think so.

Still, it would have been great to see Donna become Felicia and Thorne's stepmom -- if only to see FiFi and T-Man obsessively scheme against her.

I am BEYOND glad they are moving this SL along. Don't get me wrong, I love me the Logans and hope they don't let William deVry go. I find him way more interesting to watch than wussy Ridge and Nick. However, Christmas and last week they were treading water with this one SL. It made me want Storm to give himself up, just to put an end to it.

You know, I really like seeing Brooke being all Big Sisterly and deciding what to do. It's been so long since we saw Brooke actually being strong and decisive and taking charge and not speaking in that little girl voice. KKL seems to really enjoy her Logan scenes, with Heather Tom and WdV especially. Even though the Brooke/Storm chemistry borders on the inappropriate at times. And even though Brooke is totally wrong to be asking other people to take the fall for what Storm did.

Wow, it is almost painful to watch Hunter Tylo, given what happened to her IRL. Her scenes are so raw and angry. "Man, I HATE her. I hate her!" I got chills.

<_< Missing Ashley, Rick and Bridget, though. Wish we could see them.

• Members

I hate Donna and Eric together too!!! I just can't really get into their love story and I don't find it that believable. I do enjoy the drama surrounded by Stephanie/Donna though. I am hoping they bring on a love interest for Stephanie so we can get some jealousy from Eric. And Donna needs to move onto to someone else...some hot, young stud.

I wonder if the show has a storyline planned for Felicia anytime soon. I like the actress and character so I would love to see her more than what they show her. And Hunter Tylo is quickly becoming a favorite of mine also. The woman can really ACT!! In spite of having too much plastic surgery!! :lol:

Overall, B&B has been fun to watch and I enjoy it more so than any other soap right now!!

• Members

LOL - I love it.

Donna's the finest whore in LA. ;)

For some reason I find her fling with Eric pretty heartwarming and the prospects of the fall-out of their warming each other's souls is just too good. Donna as queen of the Forrester mansion. Book. Me. A. Fron. Row. Seat. :lol:

I just wish for another story to balance out the mix. Dito: Where's Ash? Bridget? And most of all: we want NutsoPam back!!!

• Members

I felt that way, too -- except over Christmas when they harped on about how much they wuved each other every. Friggin. Episode. :blink:

I think Donna loves the fact that Eric worships the ground she walks on. He treats her like a lady. She also loves all the opportunities being his fiancée has afforded her -- a free rein over at Forrester Creations, a prestegious executive position, a role as his "design muse" and all the comforts linked with his wealth. He takes care of her like her father never could. That's why she thinks she's in love with him.

But having her lord it over Stephanie, Felicia, Thorne and Ridge as head of the Forrester Mansion? I would *love* to see that. Felicia would go ballistic!

I also agree about another SL to bring some balance to the show. B&B and other half-hour soaps used to write two-and-a-half stories an episode but for the past month, we have only seen one. I want to see Bridget do something other than checking up on her mom or little Jack. I want to see Deacon return and send her into a tizzy! I want to see Jackie and Clarke trade flirtatious quips as they build up Spectra and Jackie M! I want to see Thorne and Katie find their way back together! I want to see some romance on the show which does not feature a combination of Nick/Brooke/Ridge! I want to see Taylor tear everybody a new a$$hole! I want to see Ashley and Rick have hot monkey sex!

LOL, I'll stop now.

• Members

man I love this show. While I hate Eric/Donna, this story is classic soap. I dont buy their love and hope that Stephanie can win him back. Donna is making a worthy adversary for Steph

Wow, did I really see Nick and Taylor on 2 days in a row. Like seeing them again but Taylor's meltdown about Brooke was stupid. Those scenes did nothing for me. They really need to feature them more to make them have more impact. Right now the show is too heavily focused on the Logans with very little to balance it out.

I didnt know that Brooke had her eggs tested to see if she could have Nick's kid. What a skank. I actually bought that lame medical research excuse since thats the only thing B&B has mentioned. Now I do partly blame Brooke for what happened and dont see her as a complete innocent. I can see where Taylor is feeling

• Members

I find them completely disgusting together. JG is 38, but she looks more like 30 and Eric looks like a total perv in this situation. The only good thing about it is Stephenie gets to call him an old fool right and left, which is exactly what he is.

• Members

I'm loving B&B the same way I have been for months now, the show is just SO GOOD.

I am a fan of the Donna/Eric pairing simply because it is classic soap, she needs to get a ring on her finger before this damn storyline ends, I would love to see her become the mistress of the Forrester mansion because it would give Lesli Kay and Winsor Harmon something to do! The sibling chemistry between those two is fantastic.

B&B is in desperate need of a 'C' storyline. Right now they've got a 'B' storyline with Taylor/Brooke/Nick and the Baby...but a 'C' storyline is sorely lacking. I think the reinvigoration of Spectra and M are in definite order: Lesley Anne Down and Dan McVicar are perfect together.

I would like to see Ashley get a storyline...but after seeing her back on Y&R for a 3 episode stint last week I have to say that I am desperate for her to come back to Y&R. The children (Rick and Phoebe and to a lesser extent Bridget) can go to the backburner, I could care less about them.

Other then that I'm still loving B&B. Until Y&R fully recovers (which is still dicey) I still say that B&B is the new Y&R.

• Members

I think B&B seriously needs to go light on teh Logans in the coming month. This storyline, while good, has completely monopolized teh show. Id love to see the Taylor/Nick baby story (which does have Brooke), Thorne/Katie romance (which was completely dropped) and the rise of Spectra (which would include Eric, Stephanie, the rest of the Forresters and Jackie's gang), all take the forefront. They dont have to get rid of the characters involved in the Logan stuff, but focus them on something else

• Members

I love the way JG's Donna is so campy and over-the-top. Shows need characters like that once in a while.

However, she's been featured front-and-center for a while now. It would be cool to see Heather Tom get some frontburner love. Maybe now that she's signed a long-term deal, she will.

Hunter Tylo has really turned into a powerhouse actress since she returned to B&B.

Archived