December 17-21, 2007

Toups

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm very well aware of that. You need to stop making assumptions because you aren't very good at it. I've been watching this show nearly 20 years.

BEFORE being the operative word. BEFORE was also when the show was doing much better. When Sonny was allowed to own a strip club and exploit teen girls the way many mobsters do. Now what does he do? Import...something, but not drugs or guns because that would be bad. GMAFB.

• Members

That's right. *smacks head* I'm such an idiot!

I mean, why look up to someone like a police officer, or doctor, or savvy businessman/woman when I could become a card carrying member of the Corinthos-Morgan "Coffee Business" fan club!

*goes through drawer to find a Stone Cold t-shirt to wear around Jason*

• Members

*Slaps Julia*

You know we're not supposed to remember that!! According to revisionists' history, Sonny has "never" run drugs through Port Charles, or exploited women.

::cough::cough::Karen Wexler::cough::cough::

• Members

atleast know WTF you're talking about. you didn't see my video did you? GH has bad guys..they killed hundreds of guys...how many people have Jason killed in his years of being a mobster? Exactly. Jerry killed people. AZ killed people. i forgot to add his name to the badasses of GH..but basically All the villains have killed people..you can honestly watch DOOL and laugh at the people on the show..it's so sappy/cheesy..Anyone would turn the channel watching the crap DOOL has going on....honestl take a real good look at my video..can you picture any soap doing that?? i don't think so..because they can't do it...it's nearly impossible. GH is the only soap that does stootem ups like that..and make them look so badass.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=26...h&plindex=1

• Administrator

That's why they're known as the Gummy Bear mafia.

Soo.....how about them ratings.........LOL I feel bad for OLTL because it's getting better, yet it's in brtween two really bad shows. I am hoping one of these weeks that OLTL soars past GH. Come on, OLTL, you can do it!!

• Members

Yeah, I think the AMC lead in is killing ABCD right now. OLTL deserves better than it's gotten in the last several weeks. I can only hope all of the returns AMC has planned will do some good. Then maybe OLTL can catch some of that lead in audience and keep it.

• Members

You do know that "you're" means "you are" right?

"It's funny you say that. Because anyone has goofy as you are ass would laugh at anything?"

I think what you meant to say was "goofy as your ass". 'Your' meaning possession. As in, my ass. Just thought I'd teach you something today.

I'm just sayin......

• Members

The rating point value obviously changed over the years pertaining to the number of viewers: 12.7 HH ratings X (times) 538,000 = 6,832,600 as the ratings points during 1966-67 was 538,000 per point versus 1,128,000 during 2006-07. It's quite interesting to see the pattern of television viewing and ratings over the so-many-years.

Archived