December 17-21, 2007

Toups

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad life is good for you! I'm about to head into a new semester. I have my reduced semester teaching load for research so I'll be busy too. You know I tend to tune into Y&R some now too. I'm liking much of it recently. Again I don't watch every day. Josh Griffith is writing I think. It tells me a little about what OLTL would have been like had he been able to write without interference. Take care of yourself until next time we talk.

• Members

If OLTL is so good then why is the ratings and viewership down? Are the people tuning out because of Marcie-on-the-run-storyline, Marty being written out, recast of Michael, dislike Natalie/John's brief affair, or something?

Someone posted: MichaelGL Posted Yesterday, 09:18 PM

"IMO, OLTL has been doing what other soaps haven't been doing; displaying it's vets."

Wrong! GL, ATWT, B&B, and Y&R shows their vets more compared to all the other soaps.

• Members

Taking out that Christmas Eve debacle, and even though GL still ain't what it used to be, it's had some kick ass episodes lately. The Buzz/Doris mayoral race and Bill/Lizzie hook up have both made this show incredibly good these past couple of weeks! GL needs to start airing in all the major markets again. My fear is that a lot of old viewers had Christmas Eve off and watched the show, only to see that hot mess and tune out again! :o

2/29/08 - looks promising!! :)

Archived