December 17-21, 2007

Toups

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG....thanks Ryan, you taught me something today because I always have problems with my grammar like that. And this is coming from a GH watcher that has been faithful pretty much since Scotty caught Laura's bouquet.

How about them ratings?

• Members

LOL....

The hypocrisy in this thread is hilarious.

Bottom line is that shawn, I and others wouldn't bash Days or any other soap if other people didn't blindly bash GH WITHOUT bashing the other soaps.

Again I ask what makes GH so special? Why exactly were you setting it apart from the other soaps that have done WORSE!

Anyways CONGRATS to GH! Well deserved!

• Members

Your comment doesn't make any sense to me. You only bash DAYS (or any other soap) because people "blindly" bash GH without bashing other soaps?

So let me try to understand this. If we "bash" GH, we should also "bash" others, because.......

?? I'm a little lost.

There isn't one soap on SON that isn't bashed for it's writing, characters, etc. No soap is immune from criticism at SON. The only thing is, there are people who have gotten tired of bitching about the other soaps. I used to bitch all of the time about GL & ATWT. I don't now. Why? Because I stopped watching them. It's kind of unfair to bash a soap that I don't watch. Same thing with Y&R and now AMC.

• Members

GH deserves to be in the basement. GH viewers deserve to have new writers who know how to properly tell a story instead of the lazy writing we've been getting for the past 5 years. But I wouldn't know anything about that since I've been watching this Godforsaken show for 30years though, right? Whatever.....

• Members

Getting back on track....I'm not sure ATWT is better...we just suck less. :)

Latest Ratings December 17-21, 2007

1 Y&R 4.1

2 B&B 2.8

3 ATWT 2.3

3 GH 2.3

5 DOOL 2.0

5 AMC 2.0

5 OLTL 2.0

8 GL 1.9

ATWT

Monday 2.3

Tuesday 2.5

Wednesday 2.3

Thursday 2.1

Friday 2.1

B&B

Monday 3.1

Tuesday 3.0

Wednesday 2.6

Thursday 2.6

Friday 2.6

GL

Monday 2.0

Tuesday 2.0

Wednesday 1.9

Thursday 1.6

Friday 1.9

Y&R

Monday 4.4

Tuesday 4.2

Wednesday 4.0

Thursday 3.9

Friday 4.0

• Members

Um, I watch GH about everyday, mainly because I have nothing else to watch at that time on SoapNet and I don't find anything special about it. If you find something special about it then fine, that doesn't mean everyone else has to.

Um, some of us like the GH of yesteryear, you know the one that told stories around vets, socially-conscious stories, that was an ensemble show, and one where the mob wasn't the major focus, but one of many layers that made the show entertaining. GH lacks all of that currently, so I don't find it "special."

• Members

Also shawn, try reading the quote from Claire Labine in my sig. If there's any era of GH I'd rank as my favorite, it would be the era where she was the Head Writer. You still had the mob, but it wasn't the only focus of the show. Everything she talks about is missing on GH, the show has NO HEART anymore.

Archived