OLTL: Week of December 24th...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like how the Viki/Charlie story is developing. I cannot wait until they see each other in Llanview. Not sure when that will happen though . . .

I love Natalie and I love Jared but I didn't care for McBain being in their scenes. Not sure why John is now in Natalie's orbit. Are they really just gonna be friends, or are the writers planning a triangle here?

Dorian knows the truth about Jared. Wonder what she's gonna do about it? :lol:

I'm concerned about Addie. Something ain't right.

• Members

Viki finally meets a man that treats her right, that says things to her that a man hasn't said to her in YEARS and they are parting ways. Talk about a true soap romance. I cannot wait for them to run into each other in Llanview, going to be a shock for them both. But honestly am not looking forward to Dorian putting her nose into this relationship as well.

Totally loving Addie, and I can't wait to see how she is going to keep Dorian and Blair on their toes. I think it is going to be fun to watch, but then I worry about where they are going with this story.

And I can't decide who I want Natalie with - Jared or John? I really enjoy her with both men, so it's going to be interesting to see how all of this unfolds.

• Members

I love love Viki and Charlie. Don't ruin these two, OLTL!

Haha, I really love Addie. I'm rooting for her, but I don't know how long they'll keep her like this. She could give Dorian a run for her money. I wonder where she took off too.

I would put Natalie with Jared just because John and Nat are old news. They kinda ruined it when they made Jared her "uncle" - but I still like their chem.

Will Adriana say yes? With MG leaving soon, it'll be interesting to see how they wrap this up.

• Members

I don't post much but I just have to gush -- and if I could I'd like to treat whoever is responsible for what we are seeing onthe show to a cyber round of beers.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ..... Addie! I hope they keep her sane, out of St. Anne's and mixing it up in Llanview. For me, it's thrown a tremendous amount of intrigue and interest into the Cramer family. I want to take out a billboard on times square and shout to the world to watch Addie. Finally some new family dynamics for Dorian to deal with -- she can boss her neices and her employees and the rest of Llanview -- but I have a feeling that Addie would just tell her to stuff it.

I think it would be a riot if they had Addie be Jared's mom. I know it plays with the timeline, but it would be so funny.

Whoever styled Erika's hair in the last scenes with Charlie -- they should get an Emmy! Holy crap -- what a difference! It seemed to me to make her look modern and younger. Less, football helmet and more chic! And that kiss at the end -- holy cow -- forgot how good Viki is when she is falling in love. Please, please, please bring this version of Viki back to Llanview!

That switch to scene where Nora and Clint just appear on the screen --- was something cut? It just seemed strange. I like where this is leading with Dorian and I absolutely LOVE that Viki has nothing to do with it. However, even though there is chemistry between Clint and Nora -- it just seems weird. It makes me think that Clint is just a horn dog, who always has his sex radar on. And that's not really Clint -- is it?

for the first time in a long while, I'm getting John -- I understand him more.

Oh, and another thing --- Jess's scenes with Natalie are sooooo sisterly -- it's like she's become a normal person all of a sudden. And I really like her and Nash now.

I hope that someone is passing secret notes between Ron and Gary Tomlin so that Gary doesn't screw this up.

I'll stop gushing for now -- peace out!

• Members

OLTL is the best soap opera on air right now. Nobody should be missing this.

I am loving Charlie and Viki's romance right now. It's refreshing to see a romance between two people that are their age.

Loved the Williamson yesterday. I liked Leyla yesterday, that's something that doesn't happen very often.

What a clever way for Rex to propose.

The scenes between Addie and Blair really touched me, and nearly brought me to tears. Blair is really happy to have her mother back, and I'm happy for her.

I am in love with Addie and her portrayer. The family dynamic between the Cramers have gotten 10x more interesting, if it already hasn't been before.

• Members

Addie gets out of the mental institution and all she wants to do is drink and party. :lol: The partying part is understable, but the drinking isn't very smart, considering she on some type of experimental drugs. I have a feeling her sanity isn't gonna last, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. :( I really hope this isn't a laura spencer situation, where the doctor knows her time is limited, maybe he told addie this and thats why she's so gun-ho about doing everything on her list. :( An I loved the layla/mama williamson scenes, I'm still hoping and praying that evangeline will return one day and then I can finally get Tangeline.

Archived