ALL: Which Character or Couples do you miss?

• Members

Well for me, i miss MiMi and Rex as a couple. When they were on, they were my favorite couple at the time. There is no character i really miss on days because they are on right now but the one character i do miss and that is MiMi Lockhart. You want to know the truth, MiMi is my all time favorite character. Sure i love Chelsea, Stephanie and Morgan but they haven't capture my heart as Mimi need. I really miss Rimi as a couple, i hope with Dena Higley as co-hw should will bring back Mimi and Rex to the show but only if it is eric winter and Farah Fath but i know that wouldnt happen because Farah is on OLTL. i missed the little fun scenes that the writers gave us with Rex and Mimi like when Rex did the tom cruise dance for Mimi at the loft, i missed the little fun events days use to do like remember the St Patrick day party at the pub and Rex and Mimi shared a dance. thank god i got them on tape, i can watch them forever and never get bored. Eric Winter and Farah fath had amazing chemistry together, days/reilly ruined it when Mimi had that abortion. I wonder why we don't have those fun scenes anymore, well we do but nothing big, well i loved the halloween party and the sorority house but we only got 1 cute scene with Max and morgan and that was that cute trick when morgan offers max, coffee/tea or me. Rex and Mimi are like my all time favorite couple on days but i love Chelsea and Nick, Max and Morgan/Stephanie, believe it or not but i did like Stephanie and Jeremy together and i hope the rumor are true that Jeremy is returning in november. The only character i miss from days is Mimi Lockhart. I hope days/Sheffer doesn't blow a big opportunity with Max and Morgan because they are so cute together and i hope we get some cute fun scenes with them. I think we might on tuesday of next week, i seen a preview and it looks like they are at a carnival. I got my all-time favorite characters on days except 1:Stephanie, Max, Chelsea, EJ, Sami, Morgan but i wish there was a way we could get mimi back because i loved her and i especially missed her in those cute glasses she use to wear.

cant u just feel the chemistry coming from Eric and Farah
I am working on a Max and Morgan video right now but if Sheffer continues writing morgan this way, Morgan will past Mimi for my all time favorite character on days. I hope Sheffer continues with Max and Morgan and pair Steph up with someone new because i love her and i dont want her to be alone. Sheffer has a great thing here with Max and Morgan like days did with Rex and Mimi but they blew it, please writers dont blow max and morgan.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I miss Leo & Greenlee on AMC...

In fact I miss AMC in its entirety. The couples that I were introduced to have basically all dissappeared and none of the current ones are even remotely interesting to me.

Ryan & Gillian

Adam & Liza

Palmer & Opal

I miss Trey, Brooke English, and the REAL Greenlee Smythe.

On ATWT I miss Simon, Mike, Jade, and Lucy. Also miss Jennifer Munson/Donovan.

On GH I continue to mourne Courtney Matthews...

• Members

OLTL

Cassie

Kevin

Joey

RH's Todd

Tea

Max

Cord

Asa

Sam

Hank

Andrew

GT's Kelly

Mel

Cassie/Andrew

Todd/Tea

Clint/Viki

Dorian/Mel

Bo/Nora

Joey/Kelly

Hank/Carlotta

Jake/Megan

Couple I would have liked to see but thanks to tiic they didn't go there Sam/Viki

ATWT

Jennifer

Jessica

Hal

Ben

Jade

Ben/Jessica

Mike/Jennifer

Jade/Adam (before the recast and they made him all crazy)

• Members

Y&R

Ashley Abbott

Drucilla Winters

Diane Jenkins (Alex Donnelley)

Mackenzie Browning

Tricia Dennison McNeil

Billy Abbott (David Tom)

Mamie Johnson

Patty Williams

Nina Webster

Dina Abbott Mergeron

Elizabeth Foster

Rose DeVille

Leanna Love

Brittany Marsino

D.A. William Bardwell

Frederick Hodges

Ji Min Kim

Anita Hodges

Leslie Brooks

Lauralee Brooks

Raul Guittierez

Traci Abbott Connolly

• Members

AMC: Lars Bogard, Daisy Cortlandt, Sean Cudahy, Tom Cudahy, Ellen Shepherd Dalton, Mark Dalton, Laurel Banning Dillon, Natalie Marlowe Dillon, Brooke English, Dr. Angie Baxter Hubbard, Jesse Hubbard, Brandon Kingsley, Hillary Wilson Martin, Grandma Kate Martin, Paul Martin, Devon Shepherd McFadden, Greg Nelson, Jenny Gardner Nelson, Olga Svenson (Erica's former manager), Mike Roy, Benny Sago, Dr. Charles Tyler, Dr. Chuck Tyler, Donna Beck Tyler, Mona Kane Tyler, Prof. Langley Wallingford, Phoebe Tyler Wallingford, Dr. Cliff Warner, Nina Cortlandt Warner

ATWT: Greta Aldrin, Steve Andropoulos, Iva Snyder Benedict, Alexander Cabot, Darryl Crawford, Andy Dixon, Dr. John Dixon, Ariel Aldrin Donovan, Scott Eldridge, Dr. Frannie Hughes, Penny Hughes, Sabrina Hughes, Rod Landry (a.k.a. Josh Snyder), Brian McColl, Diana McColl, Kirk McColl, Hal Munson, Jennifer Munson, Lyla Crawford Peretti, Cricket Montgomery Ross, Ernie Ross, Jordan Sinclair, Angel Lange Snyder, Caleb Snyder, Ellie Snyder, Julie Snyder, Seth Snyder, Gunnar St. Clair, James Stenbeck, Betsy Stewart, Dr. David Stewart, Dee Stewart, Ellen Stewart, Connor Walsh, Edwina Walsh, Evan Walsh, Annie Stewart Ward, Dr. Jeff Ward

DAYS: Isabella Toscano Black, Eugene Bradford, Liz Chandler, Dr. Neil Curtis, Anjelica Deveraux, Harper Deveraux, Jack Deveraux, Jennifer Horton Deveraux, Kimberly Brady Donovan, Shane Donovan, Renee Dumonde, Bill Horton, Marie Horton, Melissa Horton, Mickey Horton, Dr. Mike Horton, Dr. Laura Horton, Duke Johnson, Jo Johnson, Calliope Jones, Justin Kiriakis, Ernesto Toscano

GH: Grant Andrews/Grant Putnam, Gail Baldwin, Lee Baldwin, Jessie Brewer, R.N., Anna Devane, Audrey March Hardy, R.N., Dr. Steve Hardy, Jimmy Lee Holt, Frisco Jones, Joe Kelly, Duke Lavery, A.J. Quartermaine, Celia Quartermaine, Lila Quartermaine, Robert Scorpio, Holly Sutton, Laura Spencer Webber, Lesley Webber, Heather Webber, Rick Webber, Steven Lars Webber

GL: Bert Bauer, Dr. Ed Bauer, Hillary Bauer, Hope Bauer, Maureen Reardon Bauer, Mike Bauer, Jonathan Brooks, Dr. Sonni Carrera, Henry Chamberlain, Nola Reardon Chamberlain, Quinton McCord Chamberlain, Silas Crocker, Mona Enright/Rebecca Cartwright, Mark Evans, Jackson Freemont, Miss Sally Gleason, Simon Hall, Will Jeffries, H.B. Lewis, Mindy Lewis, Trish Lewis, Brandon "Lujack" Luvonaczek, Helena Manzini, Jackie Scott Marler, Dr. Justin Marler, Ross Marler, Samantha Marler, Calla Matthews, Jessie Matthews, Dr. Sara McIntyre, Gracie Middleton, Lesley Ann Monroe, Dr. Kelly Nelson, Katie Parker, Susan Piper, Dr. Claire Ramsey, Fletcher Reade, Holly Norris Reade, Annabelle Sims Reardon, Bea Reardon, Dr. Jim Reardon, Tony Reardon, Violet Renfield, Jennifer Richards, Morgan Richards, Kyle Sampson, Hawk Shayne, Roxie Shayne, Rusty Shayne, Sarah Shayne, Alan-Michael Spaulding, Amanda Spaulding, Phillip Spaulding, Rita Stapleton, Maeve Stoddard, Adam Thorpe, Roger Thorpe, India von Halkein

OLTL: Becky Lee Abbott, Herb Callison, Melinda Cramer, Marco Dane, Rafe Garretson, Samantha Vernon Garretson, Alicia Grande, Michael Grande, Carla Grey Hall, Lt. Ed Hall, Lee Halpern, Megan Gordon Harrison, Mimi King, Brenda McGillis, Gabrielle Medina, Allison Perkins, Delila Ralston, Maria Roberts, Tina Lord Roberts, David Renaldi, Jenny Wolek Renaldi, Elizabeth Sanders, Judith Russell Sanders, Kate Sanders, Brad Vernon, Chuck Wilson, Karen Wolek, Wanda Wolek

• Members

AMC:michael cambias leo dupres david hayward michael/kendall adam/brooke leo/greenleeATWT:josh snyder damian grimaldi eduardo grimaldi orlena grimaldi(would love to see her face off with colonel homophobe)james stenbeck andy dixon john dixon damian/lily paul/rose josh/meg eduardo/lisa james/babs(only time i ever liked her was when they were together)hal/emily

GH:frisco jones felicia jones tony jones lucas jones aj quartermaine duke lavery bj jones tony/bobbie frisco/felicia aj/courtney

• Members

I simply cannot believe I'm saying this...but...I miss the same people as RuAsRuAnAu.

I also miss so many wonderful characters from the late, great 'Another World'. I miss:

Rachel Cory (Victoria Wyndham)

Iris Cory (Carmen Duncan, LOVE that accent!)

Jake McKinnon (Tom Eplin)

Donna Love (Anna Stuart)

Felicia Gallant (Linda Dano)

Cass Winthrop (Stephen Schnetzer)

I really loved Cass and Felicia as a couple because they were the best written friendship between a man and a woman to ever grace daytime. I guess it helped that they are great friends in real life.

• Members

AMC - Bianca, Dixie, Brooke, Vanessa, Leo, Maria, Hayley, Mateo, Liza, Di, Anna Devane :)

Y&R - Victoria Newman (Heather Tom), Phyliss (the REAL Phyliss), Dru, Malcolm, Cassie

PASS - Timmy :(, Fox (the REAL Fox)

GH - I would like to see Brenda. B) And of course, the Quartermaines B)

DAYS - Cassie & Rex, Nicole, Jennifer, Jack

• Members

GH:

I truely miss Brenda. I mean miss passion on this soap. I want Sonny and Brenda back. I mean everyone who knows me wants Sonny away from Carly but even with this Skate pairing I cant get into. I just dont see the fire and passion that I am use to with Sonny pairings.

I really also beleive that its time bring back the Quatermaines and Bobbie and give Finola who plays Anna a good storyline. I was not impress with the last round.

Archived