DAYS: New Promo...

KLN

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This all looks so great!!!

From now through Decmeber Days is going to rock!!!

Jack's "death" looks so good and I know Matt and Missy are going to rock in these scenes.

As for the clip show, I have been to numerous sites and all have said to break out the tissues, etc. so I am gonna have to assume that peopel from TV Guide, SOD, and SOW have seen this show because if they have then it sounds real good. I mean, they aren't gonna show long flashbacks that last like five minitues each but they are gonna show enough to remind viewers of the past 40 years. I know people are gonna jump on me for being positive about everything, including this clip show, but I really think this Friday on Days and December on Days is gonna be really good. If the show on Friday sucks as much as people sat it will, fine I will acknowledge that on Friday but we really don't know about it (other then some J&J flashbacks and a posession flashback or two) so I guess its a watch and see. Like I said nothing bugs me more then people condemning something before they actually see it-so let us wait and see even if history on Days suggests this may suck. I know many of the magazines I listed above said it was good-maybe they were paid off or something-but I am gonna watch anyway. Just look at the bright side-even if it is a bad show at least they exactly ACKNOWLEDGED it a little :) .

• Members

Your not believe me-I have been saying the same thing every day on here. December will be even better. Really, the only people who aren't are J&J fans. Hey I am a J&J fan and I am loving it so go figure. Some J&M fans are pretty mad too but they know their couple will make it in the end. Also, people like DH and WN together so its not like everyone is mad. This week and tje next few will be so good!!!

Archived