Y&R: Out of The Ashes (Clear Springs/Genoa City)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, Toups!

This event has been a rip from beginning to end. At least, when SUNSET BEACH staged that earthquake/tsunami combo, they made good on their threats to kill off people (...even if it was just a couple of dayplayers and someone's maid).

Have these individuals' world changed, a la the "survivors" of GL's glorious early-'90's blackout? Highly doubt it. What has happened this week to the people of Genoa City isn't even comical enough to make the year-end blooper reel.

• Members

Man this is awful...who's idea was having a different group spotighted each day and saved at the end thus taking away any sort of drama regarding what might happen to this character or that character...this is just horrible. So freaking bad. I erased the three weeks prior to this and here I am back for the big event and it's just as dull as ever. LML finally ran me off...guess outside of Hollyoaks on line I'm officially done with the five day a week soap...:(

Worst. Soap. Event. EVER.

• Members

I'm a huge of this show, but these days no one is shedding tears, and how can you? The show is a farce and you just have to laugh; and you can see it in this thread, all LOLs and stuff like that... With the bricks falling and that sort of stuff...

And the above was a joke. That's why :lol: is standing over there...

Archived