Y&R: Out of The Ashes (Clear Springs/Genoa City)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The poster or the shows?

Either way though I never got into Heroes (which surprises me). I just found the whole "Save the cheerleader, save the world" stuff to be highly cheesy and ultimately boring.

But its sad to think how great this storyline could have been if done the right way. I mean it sounds like the explosion/building collapse was weak and now the daily episodes for this week have failed to really make that worried or even care about what happens to the characters.

Except Lauren and Noah I really didn't care much about yesterdays episode.

Likewise I'm just waiting to see if Cane and Lily are trapped together and if anything interesting happens between them.

• Members

LOL! Honey, Y&R never pulled this type of [!@#$%^&*] pre-LML, but didn't Gina's burn down during Shaughnessy's tenure on the show? Now that was good...

Scott hasn't had substancial power at Y&R since 2001, so I don't know where if he was still with the show it would've been pulled off better. He was still WAY under Latham and friends when he was fired earlier this year, in terms of creative control and power.

All the more reason to wish Shaughnessy would return as EP. Why does he only occasionally direct for B&B? Another soap (cough GH cough) should've made him an offer by now that he couldn't refuse.

Come back David Shaughnessy! We miss you! :( :( :(

Archived