The Emmys!

Rhiannon

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^Thanks for clearing up what she said, from the last of what I heard her say she was going in that direction and then she was bleeped out. :lol: I just rewatched her speech, I think they might of had some technical difficulties as well when she was talking on one part there was like a double loop.

• Members

I taped Tv-guides pre-show and am watching now Lisa Rinna started to question sally field about plastic surgery and Sally looked like she wanted to choke Lisa and was about to get nasty with her. Lisa ended that interview quickly. :lol: Jamie Lee Curtis and Sally field are two broads you don't mess with in an interview they will diss you on camera. Here's sally's comment on Bleep-gate 2007:

• Members

Some great surprises: 30 Rock, Jamie Presley, America Ferrera, Sally Field and even Katherine Heigel..

But James Spader winning was just lame..and i wish Alec Baldwin or Steve Carell would have won...But Toups did you notice that Alec Baldwin wasn't onstage when 30 Rock won best show?

• Members

Ryan Seacrest was horrfic. AWFUL!

Apart from that the Emmys were okay. Hated all that Sopranos pimping but it was finally the last year. So I'm ok with it. For once I pretty much agreed with all winners...

SALLY FIELD; SALLY FIELD; SALLY FIELD!!! She also had a great acceptance speech. :)

The intro was awesome and so was Jon Stewart among other sidekicks/presenters.

But Fox did some serious screw-ups: Did they ever announce/show in any form who got best actor in a drama series? Don't think so. (Only Best guest actress walked on stage and they did no bother to mention John Goodman in any form) And what was up with those mixed presenter duos? It was just bizarre and odd: people having nothing in common, neither TV show or network, nor height blabbing sth. before handing over the trophy. WTF!? And as I said: I HATED Seacrest as host.

BTW: James Spader had me ROFL. He seemed so lost on stage and did not know what to say without his David E. Kelley-scripts...

Archived