GH: From best show to unwatchable

• Members

In February, GH's hostage storyline rocked the soap and turned the entire cast on its head with riveting performances, stellar directing and fabulous character development. We also got sharp new characters such as Logan, Coop, Kate, Amelia and Jerry. Things were on a roll.

Then Anna and Noah, two hugely popular and deep characters, returned for comic relief. Jerry's psycho girlfriend Irina raped Jax. Kate turned out to be sleeping with the enemy. Coop was totally wirtten into dayplayer status. How the hell did Guza manage to butcher the show he pulled out of the ground not even a year ago?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I don't understand is why Guza refuses to write for characters that we actually want to see. Do you know how refreshing it's been to be spared Liason? And even the Lucky/Liz stuff has been sorta background. Today, not only did Alexis come out to play (NLG looked smokin) but she got to share air time with Rick Heasrt. Two minutes, though. Two minutes. Guza has powerhouses like this. That have enough chemistry to power all of LA and he lets them interact for two minutes every three months. Stupid ass clown. :angry:

He wouldn't know a good storyline if it bit him. He's to busy trying to figure out the best way to bone Jason without having to write himself in. :rolleyes:

• Members

IMO, GH has been unwatchable since the day everyone got all nervous about a thug who made origami figures in his spare time. I think his name was "The Tin Man," or something, but since that period of time, I've struggled to watch GH for more than a half-hour at a stretch.

• Members

[quote name='Kylie' date='Sep 6 2007, 09:22 PM' post='498984'

He wouldn't know a good storyline if it bit him. He's to busy trying to figure out the best way to bone Jason without having to write himself in. :rolleyes:

I love you Kylie. Funniest. Quote. Of. The. Day.

• Members

LOL...I disagree totally but that comment about trying to bone Jason is just too funny...

Anyways I think GH is the BEST ABC soap right now and theres a good reason why its STILL #1 in the ratings (for ABC that is). After GH comes OLTL which has majorly improved in the last few months. Then comes AMC.

Archived