ATWT: Wednesday Aug 29th Discussion

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I keep hoping that's the plan. :lol: Then I remember how many times Carly was prevented from having sex with Slimon...and I get the heebies-geebies. <_<

Otherwise...eh....to today's show. 'Tho I wish Carly could slap down Katie like Ro kneed Craig in the balls today. And it sure didn't take much to push Meggie under Craig, did it? I'm surprised they made it all the way to one of the Lakeview's generic "suites". The only difference between that room and the room Paul and Ro had been in, was the bed was located on the opposite wall.

And I admit, the Gwen/Will/Babs stuff was a little sad.

Does anyone else think TIIC just want to dress Vienna in cute little "costumes" day in and day out?

I did think the way they spliced Scott's face into Ro' "memory" was well-done.

The sad thing is...I have no clue who Carly could possibly be talking to tomorrow. (Maybe Lily?) Please tell me Carly and Ro aren't going to have some heartfelt reunion in the Lakeview bar.

• Members

I think Carly is talking to Ro in the preview for tomorrow. Maybe Carly will go to Fairwinds to see her so Ro won't have to go out. I'd love to see the two of them together there. I didn't realize how tired I am of the same old sets until we saw Fairwinds again yesterday.

• Members

Today's show was eh! I just dont have compassion for Meg or Paul. Only Rosanna has the right to be upset. Paul is just a dud....LOL.He should have stayed dead. :lol: I actually liked the new opening better than the original one. :D The World is spinning in it! Color me surprised. :D Tomorrow's show looks bad with fluffhead back and that damn wedding proposal #1000......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Members

I loved Rosanna today. She was awesome. Loved the way she put Craigs nose in all his own crap! Tomorrow looks like I'm going to be very frustrated as usual with this show. Jack proposing again.....please!! ENOUGH already!! I'm getting to the point where I want Carly to tell him to go marry her already!!

Archived