Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ryan Harrison is retiring. I'm laughing at some of the comments. I didn't know he had divorced his wife too. I knew it wasn't going to last. The Harrison brothers come off like total a-holes. 

3 hours ago
Turn out the lights, the party’s over With the New Year kicking off it starts a new chapter in my life. After a long battle with health issues over the last few years, the time has come for me to put an end to my playing career. I couldn’t be more grateful for the moments I had on court. Representing the USA in both Davis Cup and the Olympics in singles and doubles will always be some of the proudest moments of my life. So many other great memories… Winning the French Open alongside my good friend Michael Venus who I grew up with. Qualifying for the ATP Finals in London at the o2 Arena. Playing in US Open with my brother making it all the way to the quarterfinals, while both of us still teenagers. Winning my first and only singles title in Memphis at the tournament where I first ever saw a professional tennis match. I consider myself one of the luckiest people in the world to have had a dream and had the opportunity to live out that dream. Of course all of this could not have been done without the sacrifices and support of so many people along the way. To all the fans who supported me, thank you. The love I felt through many hard fought battles will stay with me forever. To all the coaches, trainers, physio’s, agents and doctors who helped me along the way… thank you for you all for your hard work and belief in me. To my friends and loved ones who always had my back, you guys are loved and appreciated. Your support gave me the strength to push on and give my very best even when I didn’t think I had anything left. To my parents - I love you guys and can’t thank you enough. The sacrifices you made so that I could pursue this dream are unimaginable. You guys selflessly put all of us first.. You guys made my dream come true. We did it. Thank you As one door closes another door opens. I know that God has a great plan for me as the next chapter starts. I look forward to giving back and helping as many as I can achieve their dreams. This is only the beginning. - Ryan Harrison

• Members

Is anyone watching the draw ceremony? I am watching the Australian Open livestream on YouTube and people are complaining about the screen resolution, with some asking in a mocking tone whether it’s being livestreamed in 360p.

The names on the draw board are impossible to read. 

Maybe those watching on a network are getting closeups.