Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I watched from the end of the 1st set onward, and it was.  Kecmanovic is better than people think or the impression of him I think.  It was a good match.  Ever since I first saw him I've been on the Alcaraz bandwagon.  He is different in that he already shows he can figure his way out of tough matches.  And those drop shots.  Never seen a player that really knows when to use them and executes them so well - not just to get a cheap point when you're tired but to set up a point at just the right time.  

• Members

I saw a lot of Nadal/Djokovic memes surrounding the match due to their countries of origin. And yeah he’s already mastered the drop shot. I saw Ben R. basically orgasming over Alcaraz, saying he’s the first young star he’s seen in his career as a reporter…

• Members

Alcaraz and Swiatek are the moment!  Love watching them both!!!

But the Cerundolo brothers?!  It's like they fell from the sky and running deep in big tournies.  I had not heard of them before Miami.  

I just adore this guy.  18 and playing grown up iconic tennis!  

• Members

I had hoped for a more exciting match but at least we weren't subjected to an Osaka meltdown so there's that.  She has set goals and is determined to return to #1.  I would love to see her pursue that.  

But congrats to Iga!  She is playing some of the best most consistent tennis I've seen in a while!  Three consecutive 1000 tournies? Insane!

Next up, Alcaraz!  

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Mouratogolu is saying he talked with Serena first and it’s “at least for the short term” and Serena has stated her intention to return by Wimbledon but maybe she wants someone new to work with? I don’t think would be a bad thing for Serena to work with someone else if she really wants to return. We know she can win with other coaches, the question is, can Patrick win with other players?