Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I saw a twitter or tiktok from Andy Roddick, was funny.  Was never a fan, but he gave a demonstration of how to throw your racquet.  Said, don't do it, but if you're going to...do it this way.  He just threw it nice and even horizontally down on the court.  Then he said, don't do this - and chucked it 20 yards at a tree.  Then, with a tennis ball, he said - if you're going to do it - hit it upwards out of the stadium....like this.  Not at someone or something like this.  In the clip he mentioned getting ahold of your behavior or something but I have to admit the clip was cute.  

• Members

He goes in the category of Osaka for me now.  Kind of always did.  But I just don't care.  The world is a conspiracy against him in his own world/head.  If I had to umpire/chair a match with him in it, I would decline and say - no desire to be around him.  He is a child/brat mentally.

• Members

First time There's never been news he's gotten it before. It's a shame because he was planning on playing this coming week. Good thing it's only mild symptoms. He is vaccinated because he was just in the United States in Miami and Indian Wells.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Two retirements in both day matches today in Miami.

Please register in order to view this content

The people who bought tickets booing as Sinner leaves the court.

After 5 games both matches end. Sinner was losing badly to an unknown and calls it quits. He backed out of match in IW too. WTF is going on?