GH Weekly Discussion: Week of August 20

• Members

I so want to marry this post!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Preach it!

Oh and Ric, and Sonny FOAD. Ric has NO room at all to talk about anyone being a criminal to Liz, given he forcefed her pills and almost killed her and held a pregnant Carly captive and shackeled to a wall. So STFU

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny was actually very calm and brought up many good points. He wasnt being hypocrtical or offensive at all, unlike Ric. Elizabeth is stringing Jason along and playing with his emotions and head whether she realizes it or not. He is Sonny's best friend and he sees the damage she has been doing to him. Rememebr that it was Liz that brought this up to Sonny. He wouldnt have said anything had she not called him over. So he voiced his opinion, and thats bc he was brought into this

• Administrator

Great article!!

Guza destroying another character? Nothing new there.

I wish Sam didn't hire those guys to scare Liz because now I can't get behind Lucky/Sam. Nothing's clicking in GH right now. Fire Guza now!! Please!!

• Members

Nothing. That's part of the whole joke. :mellow:

Sheesh, allow me to explain.

1. pamela1965 makes it a habit to post nothing else but "liz sucks. liz should die," or "GH sucks. i hate jiz" whether it's part of the discussion or not.

2. I like Liz and hate Sam so I switched "liz sucks. liz should die" to "Sam sucks. Sam should die."

3. You like Sam and hate Liz so I just quoted your post to make the random aspect of my post stand out. See #1.

4. I typed my name as R. Sinclair1965 to mimick pamela1965 since I was typing a pamela1965-esque post.

Subtle sarcasm is so much fun when you have to dissect it. :)

Archived