GH Weekly Discussion: Week of August 20

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jason is a disgusting pig. Making a play for another man's wife? What an [!@#$%^&*].

I want Emily to get more airtime but not by porpping up this horrid pairing. Isnt Lucky supposed to be her oldest friend? Wheres teh loyalty. She really needs to STFU and remain neutral

Robin is a bitch. She acts teh same way on NS and I was hoping she would check her attitude and leave it over there. Glad Epiphany called her out on this

"My mother walked out of my life" Ouch! Im guessing Maxie hates Felicia and holds some major resentment against her. While Im glad to see Felicia finally mentioned, I hate what they have done with her. I can just see Maxie being nasty to her if she were to ever come back to town, and I cant say Id blame her

• Members

OMG you guys are hilarious. wHY ARE GH FANS TREATED SO BADLY HERE????!!

Just had to get that out. Back to the show...

I got the feeling that Sam had something to do with the men that were threatening Elizabeth. Maybe Sam wanted to give her a taste of how dangerous life would be living with Jason, Sam did experience it after all.

I couldn't understand why Robin was so mad at Patrick, I mean they both admitted that they are not ready for a child right now. I know Robin wants kids down the road, but it doesn't mean that it will never happen one day if she's still with Patrick. It's fun to see them argue though.

Speaking of Felicia, where is she?

Archived