GH Weekly Discussion: Week of August 20

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

omg, I think I might be a Ric fan again! Go Ric! he went off on the tramp

"Thank you. Thank you for opening my eyes Elizabeth. I finally realize now that you are not the angel that I thought you were. As a matter of fact, you are astonishingly like Carly. You are willing to lie; you are willing to rationalize any crime including murder, if it benefits your precious Jason. Its sad, its even pathetic on your part...."

• Members

Do you realize how much garbage you're spewing JUST to defend Sam over Liz?

First, no matter what Sam's twisted and psychologically disturbed intentions were, there is absolutely no justification for a female to hire two men to pretend to terrorize another female and her two small children at gunpoint.

Second, if it were a man doing the same thing to a woman, everyone would be up in arms. The whole "they were just actors" nonsense is ridiculous! How the hell do you justify or rationalize a woman and two small children being terrorized at gunpoint? All because Liz lied and smirks?

Third, Cameron's old enough to know what's going on around him, but not mature enough to compartmentalize what had happened to him. Yes, he knows that at the end of the day, he, his mother and baby brother were saved, but he still had to not only witness his mother be held at gun point, but also be held at gunpoint himself. Sam's a fuckin' ass. No matter how cruel or horrible Liz's paternity lie may be, that PALES IN COMPARISON to a dumb ass slut of a whore plotting to have a woman and children terrorized like that.

Go ahead with all that "they were just actors." Comprehend the fact that, love Sam and hate Liz all you want, Cameron (and Jake) have nothing to do with anything going on among Jason, Liz, Lucky and Sam and Sam had no right, justification or excuse to do that horrendous garbage.

"Sam didn't hire thugs she hired actors to act like thugs to scare Liz and show her life with Jason isn't all rose petals and fruit juice."

Oh, really? This is the same life with Jason in which Sam wanted to raise, not only her own children with Jason, but Jake as well? Tell me the sky is red and I might believe that over that crock.

• Members

I am not saying what Sam did wasn't wrong. She obviously was. She hired actors to scare Elizabeth. That's wrong. My point was that it wasn't as bad as the Liz fans were saying it was going to be. One would think from the comments they made Sam put out a hit on Liz that wasn't the case at all today. Sam tricked Elizabeth and gave her a scare. I don't believe the children even knew what was going on and most of all the children and Liz were never in any real danger. They were actors acting a part. People were saying that Sam hired thugs to hurt Liz and her children. That's not true. Sam hired actors to act like thugs and scare Liz. Liz and her children were never in any real danger. That was my point.

Was Sam wrong in triciking Liz? Of course. My point was that Sam didn't endanger Liz's life like alot of Liz fans were saying she was going to do.

• Members

Liz didn't know that. She still doesn't. Sam's intentions were spiteful no matter what. She's trying to expose a secret that has nothing to do with her just so she can get revenge. She wasn't using the Actor Thugs to show Liz that life with Jason isn't all "rose petals and fruit juice."

• Members

Diane and Kate are the next (non-romantic) SUPERCOUPLE of GH.

Only with Diane, did Kate become the least bit interesting. Although I don't outright hate Sonny, I'd rather not see yet another woman be brought on this show and totally abandon everything she's ever believed in to get into Sonny/Jason's bed... Been there, done that a gazillion times!

Carolyn Hennessey is a diamond! GH is Lucky to have her. Lose some of the worthless newbies, and put this woman on contract!

Ric gained MASSIVE points with me. MASSIVE I TELL YOU! The man is complete rat droppings, but he was right on when he was talking to Mini Carly...

ANDREA

• Members

No one here is calling Sam noble for what she did to Elizabeth. Sam is a flawed character who is out for revenge. She admits who she is and makes no false illusions about what and who she is. She is a woman scorned and she is out for revenge. On the other side of the coin if Liz truely didn't believe that there was a possibility that her and her family could have been targeted for her association with Jason then she is in la la land where the water tastes like pine apple juice and the vegetables go down like sugar rolls. Next time someone wants to get to Jason they won't be as nice about it like Ric was. She needs to consider that while she is swapping spit with him.

• Members

HELLO!!!! THAT'S PART OF THE REASON SHE TOLD THIS MEGA UNFORGIVABLE LIE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SAM KNOWS THIS!! She's using this fact to out Jake's paternity. And she does not admit who she is and makes plenty of false illusions about who and what she is. Everything in this whole situation, according the the STD Trap, is everyone else's fault. She shouldn't be held accountable for her actions involving the kidnapping of Jake. It's Maureen's fault. Poor, calculating, con artist Sam was ever so shocked that she didn't know what to do -- so she kept silent for weeks. There's a disgusting pattern here with this girl, which makes me want to do an Amanda L. Beelzebub and rip someone's hair out everytime I see people cheering this scuzzy whore on! She plays victim, always excuses her behavior -- never "owns" it, and does NOTHING out of the kindness of her heart because she's always looking for a handout. She's tremendously disloyal and is incredibly self-centered. For instance, she's done. She's out. She's no longer Jason's fiancee, no longer living with him, no longer has connection to his life, lifestyle and the choices he makes AT ALL! But yet, somehow, Jake's paternity lie became all about Sam, and now she's running around town with her tits hanging out, plotting and scheming... FOR WHAT?! WHAT DID SHE LOSE?! WHY DOES SHE DESERVE REVENGE?!? Didn't she get enough revenge for Jason lying to her when she watched the baby get stolen and kept silent? Or does the fact that the consequences of those dumb ass actions (her relationship with Jason not working out) make her feel like she's been wronged again?

Owning what she did. HA! Even when she slept with Ric, she rode the It's Ric's Fault bandwagon for as long as she could. I still don't recall any true "owning" of that situation. Again, it was Ric's fault and Alexis' fault for saying she had a pathetic degraded attitude. Her poor little slutty feelings got hurt because she couldn't handle the truth, and she acted out.

The bitch needs to sit down and call it a day, pass the time by squeezing her gigantic tits together or something.

• Members

Elizabeth is lying about Jake's paternity to save her own ass. That's why she is lying because she knows that if the truth comes out that Lucky isn't little Jake's father then he will bolt out of that marriage so fast her head would spin. Elizabeth is lying about the paternity of Jake because it suits her. She gets to keep her marriage in tact and she gets to live her perfect life. She is lying so she can keep Lucky that is the main reason she is lying. Not because Jason is dangerous and deserves prision time for killing people. Not because she is scared for Jake (she even said as much when Jake was kidnapped and Lucky almost got shot on the job. She said that Lucky's job was equally as dangerous as Jason's and that Jason posed no more of a threat to Jake then Lucky HA!). Elizabeth is lying because her world will be turned upside down if the truth comes out.

That's not true. You must not have seen the handful of scenes where Sam blamed herself for the Jiz's one night stand. Sam has blamed herself plenty for her sleeping with Ric. She continues to beat herself up about it whenever she is in a scene with Lucky, Jason, Alexis or even Elizabeth. She was always saying "I was wrong" or "it's my fault that...", ect.

Um Sam lied and told the court that Jason was never hired to kill people. Even Diane told Jason that he owed her his freedom. Sam could have easily jailed Jason and no one could fault her. She is tremendously loyal to Jason. I wish she wasn't.

:lol:

• Members

She has said on no less than 3 occasions over the past month that this whole mess is her fault for sleeping with Ric. Not to mention that she always blamed it on herself to Jason. I hated that bc it made her look pathetic to constantly apologize to him all the time and taking the blame when really she owed Jason nothing as they werent together at the time. When Amelia would bring up the fact that Jason cheated on Sam, Sam ALWAYS defended Jason and said that wasnt true and that if it wasnt for her sleeping with Ric, things wouldnt have turned out the way they did. Its other people like Carly, Sonny and Jason that jumped and started the its Ric's fault. Sam didnt run to them with that. The only 2 people's opinion that really matted were Alexis and Jason and she did take responsibility for what she did and claimed that to them. Sonny and Carly

And onto todays show. Emily needs to sit down and STFU. I cant beleive the garbage coming out of her mouth today. She's condoning Jason going after Elizabeth, thus ending her marriage to Lucky bc he deserves to be happy and they should be free to express their feelings. Kind of like how Nik left her to be happy with Courtney when he expressed his feelings for her? She knows exactly how that felt, yet she doesnt care much about Lucky and is standing by and not phased about it happening to him. She really should pipe down and stay neutral. But then again, she knows exactly what its like to cheat on your husband and string 2 guys along while being fickle and married so I shouldnt expect any less from her

LOVED Sonny calling Liz out. Im glad more people are finally doing it. She had some nerve calling him

• Members

Sam's an opportunist. She'll say whatever it is she thinks she needs to say to get what she wants from somebody. If Sam truly did own and accept responsibility for her actions, she wouldn't be acting like she's anybody's victim, or she's been tremendously betrayed or acting out by watching kidnappings, chasing after Lucky and staging fake muggings in the park to play mind games on Liz.

She would just accept that this is what happened due to her actions, deal with it and move on. But she doesn't. The fact that she's out for revenge and playing all of these mind games is proof that she feels she was wronged and blames other people for the wrong she feels was done to her.

In other words, she'd be beating herself up over it rather than making other people pay. When people truly feel guilt, shame, responsibility over something, they tend to take it out on themselves rather than just go around getting "revenge."

Archived