GH Weekly Discussion: Week of August 20

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Emily you idiot! ugh .. why did you come back again? there goes another friendship

Can Robin just dump his ass already and free each other...

thanks Luza for your wonderful treatment for women on this show.

liz didnt seem a complete tramp yesterday.. lol.. it was jason emo-ting and then he got shut down ^_^

• Members

Emily's worthless ass is only here because Luza wants to bring the entire audience over to the Liason Dark Side. What better way to do that than to have all the characters mention them at least 5 times a day. Luza won't be writing a story for her, and I hope Natalia knows this. Luza does not have enough faith in Liason so he has each and every character propping them - that is until Jason finds himself another great love (who does he think he is - ERICA FREAKING KANE!). By this time 2009 (possibly sooner because Liason is stinking up the screen), Liz will be scraping Jason's shoe print off her face...

Jason and Amelia (another disciple) will be the two longing for one another...

ANDREA

• Members

Sam's the one who makes me sick. How evil, to set up danger in front of Liz and her children, just so her and Jason can't be together? I can't wait for that thing to leave town. I hope Jason and Lucky never forgive her for that.

Jason and Liz..wow..how heartbreaking..These two rock. I can't wait for today's kiss.

Lulu and Logan!! I have a feeling Spinelli's going to play a different role now he heard what Maxie told him.

Great episode, probably gonna be a great week :D

• Members

It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. The Liz fans were making it seem that the men Sam hired would pistol whip Liz and beat her in front of her children while her kids watched. It wasn't like that at all. I don't even think that the guns were loaded and more over I don't believe the actors Sam hired would have hurt Elizabeth or her children. It was all a staged act and the children were in no danger at all. Sam didn't hire thugs she hired actors to act like thugs to scare Liz and show her life with Jason isn't all rose petals and fruit juice.

I definetely expected more then what was shown from the outcry of Liz fans. The men didn't seem threatening at all and I very much doubt that Liz or her kids were in any danger at all. The truth is that if Liz really chooses Jason her life is going to be like that and it's a very real possibility that her and her children will be in danger and that it's a real possibility that one of her children may die in the cross fires of soulless Jason's mob career.

The thing about Jiz is that they could have been sweet. If Liz wasn't lying to Lucky and if Liz wasn't tarnished and destroyed. They had a potential to be sweet and endearing. They have a sweet chemistry unfortunately that has been destroyed because of Liz's lies and Liz's character destruction. Jason too doesn't come out looking to good either. He looks cold, heartless and soulless. He looks like an unfeeling prick for getting over Sam so quickly. Jason is a void. He doesn't seem to have any emotion at all and he seems fickle. That takes away from his "romance" with Elizabeth.

• Members

OMFG!

Do I really have to sit down and watch Sonny and Kate talk for 20 minutes about her denting a police car? Is Guza serious with this? This storyline is ridiculous. It is not that big of a deal that she accidentally dented a police car and I have a hard time buying that she would go to jail for that. Whatever :rolleyes:

Yay! Lulu and Logan are swapping spit! :rolleyes:

Archived