Y&R Discussion: Week of August 6th

• Members

Just out of curiosity is the boycott this week? Is that why no one is posting in this thread?

Anyways if by some miracle anyone watched Y&R today and wants to let me know what happened I'd be grateful. I'm sorta eager to see if Cane and Lily were as hot as I think they are together and I hate having to wait till 11pm for soapnet.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah.... even Victoria Rowell kissed her backside in her departure article....

Its bizarre. It will take some of the big names to speak up for anything to be done. Like half these actors are playing caricatures of their former alter egos.

But nope, they continue to praise her, I guess out od fear the ax will fall on them if they speak out of turn.

Its not a good situation when the EP is also controlling what the characters do.... bad bad situation.

• Members

Hahaha.... I haven't watched GH in a month....not because of choice, but because by the time I catch up on the other soaps I record (DOOL and AMC) I miss out...

Even reading about Y&R in the soap magazines make me cringe....goodness knows it has to be worse in viewing just as it is in reading. :lol:

• Members

No, the boycott is in a couple of weeks. I won't be joining in, since I think it could do more harm than good. I'm just not posting as much because I watch the show a few days behind on DVR. Plus, there are other shows I have more fun posting about.

I liked the scenes a couple of days ago were Neil had Jack and Sharon over for dinner and they talked about Dru. Devon is driving me nuts though. Marriage is supposed to be a serious commitment. He's acting like the second things go south it's crazy not to bail. Which all goes to show Devon is about as ready for a serious relationship as Daniel and Lily. I loved Kevin's little snide remark about marriage. Something like "For better or I'm out of here". :lol: As much as I hate Nick and Sharon together, I will say they stuck it out through some rough times.

I hope Janna is going to be like Manny on GH instead of Jon on AMC. Meaning I hope she's a crazy bitch even after they take the tumor out and I hope she takes Kevin on another ride. He deserves it for softening up towards her.

Archived