Y&R Discussion: Week of August 6th

• Members

It's always fun to watch Neil go off on Daniel. I don't really find Cane to be as bad an actor as everyone else does.

But NotColleen needs to work harder on the american accent. Her pronunciations are killing me and make it just more and more obvious everyday that she wasn't needed in the first place.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even Ukee Washington (anchor of Philly's Eyewitness News at Noon) doesn't say (imitating Bern Berret) "Stay Tuned Now For The Young and the Restless."

I replaced Young and S***** with Maury Povich and AMC. I'm through!

• Members

There are plenty of things i'm still enjoying about the show, even though it's not at it's best right now. I'm hoping the end of summer will bring Y&R back a little. Less focus on the younger characters with any luck. Right now Kevin and Amber are the only people in that whole set I can stand. I used to love Colleen.

I agree with you about Nick and Phyllis. I wish she would hook up with some new hot guy (David maybe) and let Nick repeat his mistakes with Sharon. They ended up divorced for a reason and it wasn't Phyllis. I do LOVE the fact that Sharon is hanging all over Nick, but wouldn't leave Jack for Brad. Take that Fraudly! :P

• Members

GLORIA JUST STFU!

PLEASE!

Your crocodile tears do noting except make me laugh and wish you'd go away even more.......... :angry:

Why couldn't she have fainted and hit her head and gone to join William & John in the sky?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww @ Maggie and Paul going to have sex during William's memorial service........

I had to laugh when Cane told Amber he wanted her gone by the time he got back from Indigo......

• Members

Shame on you!! How can you say such a thing about a widow who is dressed in DROP DEAD RED :lol::lol: GloHo is truly a piece of work-- is she not.

Has her darling Kevin started to blackmail her yet?? Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree. I also can't wait for Lauren to get hers, it's time for her to lose that smug look

• Members

I cracked up when Daniel went to see Nick about a job...What does he want to do, crash whatever server Nick has when he starts itching to Google the tasties he's been looking at.

The show is soo boring; that I merely glance or just read about what happened.

I even had to crack up laughing at SOW featuring how the cast alll LOOOOOOOVE LML...They must be on some serious herb to have love for that woman....

Archived