Days: Tuesday

• Members

It doesn't come on here for another hour and a half, thought I'd start the thread for others who get to see it earlier......:)

Since Steve and Kayla are on today, I found this clip to post.....

Classic Days Clip: Steve & Kayla Days of Our Lives Montage

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another day... another scene in the exact same booth at Brady Pub. Why can't they mix up their sets more? I hated it when we didn't see the Brady Pub for like four months when every day was at Chez Rouge and I hate it now when all we see is the pub and nowhere else.

However...

Steve and Kayla were cute. Yay for kissing without slurping or eating off someone's face. And I never thought a haircut could make that much difference but I really do like Jeremy better since he got that haircut.

Meh to Chelsea and Jett. Just either make out with each other or expose Jeremy already because I just.don't.care.anymore! Someone call a whaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance for Chelsea that Jett lied to her. Boofrickinghoo. Not like you haven't done a million things worse to Nick, who you have used and abused constantly throughout your relationship and whose shoulder you will undoubtedly be crying on just as soon as you can find him to spill this info about Jett. So sick of the brat, and I swear she didn't even annoy me this much when she was committing vehicular manslaughter and scheming to break up Bo and Hope.

If Lucas winds up staying the father of BOTH twins then this is officially the WORST who's the daddy storyline EVER, in case it hadn't already merited that dubious distinction with all the nonsense up to this point.

Besides just the simple fact of the results being different than what I want...

-I hate that the paternity is being revealed BEFORE the birth (and the way that any surprise viewers who don't read spoilers might have gotten out of this episode was robbed from them by the show putting Lucas as the father in all of the commercials promoting this week).

-I hate that there are twins if they are going this predictable route with the father the husband.

-I hate that Kate isn't exposed so she gets no comeuppance.

-I hate that Lucas will probably never know that his sister Billie and niece Chelsea (also Sami's cousin) knew the truth about Nick's blackmailing but never saw fit to come forward to tell Lucas the truth for the sake of the children.

-I hate that the whole Celeste voodoo thing is forgotten and probably will always be forgotten.

-Barf at "who's your daddy?" and Sami's fake cackle.

I am holding out hope for this storyline that this reveal had to come about to take away Sami's only bargaining chip for ending the feud besides marrying EJ so she winds up deciding to go along with that to end the feud, because at this point to me that is the only outcome that would make sense to tie everything together with the Colleen-Santo stuff. Otherwise, what was the fricking point? And what was up with Sami getting the Stefano furious flute music when she went on her big tirade telling EJ to leave? If it means Sami is going back to being a villainess, then awesome...

BTW, wtf was Kate wearing today? It reminded me of this...

marlenajohnroman.jpg

I hope things aren't so bad $$$$$$-wise they are stuck recycling wardrobe from 15 years ago.

ALSO...

So now Bo knows that Jeremy, a guy who lives in his house, has a criminal record? Doesn't that warrant at least one Bo-Hope-Jeremy scene in person finally?

And LOL at Sami being abducted with curly hair and coming back the apartment with straight hair and a new tan. And LOL at her slamming the bedroom door shut angrily and coming out with a different shirt on.

• Members

Woohoo!!! No rape babies! Sanity has prevailed. :D

Too adorable how Sami jumped into his arms. And yes Elvis, you are now IRRELEVANT. :lol:

I'm not surprised Kate got a free pass. The woman never pays for anything.

• Members

It just seems to me that if we have to get stuck with Lame Lucas as the father of both babies, we could at least get a Kate comeuppance FINALLY. Nick should have given her up, but I have a feeling EJ is going to remember who gave him the news about the paternity of those babies and hopefully he and/or Stefano will deal with Kate. I'm not getting my hopes up, though, because Kate always manages to escape any real consequences to her actions. BTW--Sami's tan is way too dark and her hair is way too light. Ali is such a pretty girl, why are they doing this to her?

As for EJ being irrelevant, I'll give you Lumi fans your day to celebrate for I have a feeling this story is far from over.

So bored with Jett and Chelsea. She's a whiny, selfish brat again and he's too stupid for words. One, what business does he have risking an undercover operation just so Chelsea won't have her feelings hurt; two, he's making it sound like he set up the fake engagement just because he was trying not to get involved with Chelsea and yet the fiancee came up right after they met (I think it was their second meeting?); three, why is he enlisting a young civilian girl in his sting; four, I simply hate this story and want it to end.

I enjoyed Steve and Kayla's scenes--they were very cute and appropriate, unlike some others we've seen lately. It was fun watching their reactions to Jeremy. Loved Steve getting the background info on Jeremy, although it probably won't make any difference to Stephanie. She's the typical pretty girl blindly in love with the bad boy.

Speaking of blind, it's kind of bittersweet how blind EJ is to his father's true nature. He really seemed to think Sami was returned just because Stefano had a change of heart. Now he has to come to grips with just how evil his family is--not only was his father willing and ready to sacrifice the babies but Roman has been stabbed by Andre. He's truly lost everything--the babies he thought were his, the woman he loves, his family, and all his illusions about how his past actions were justified. So you know what that means, right? Yep, redemption!

• Members

I enjoyed the show even though Chelsea and Jett scenes were so lame. I don't believe Jett still. Danielle at least seems authentic. Marcus has fallen down as an actor. I really hope he isn't permanent.

The scenes at the Brady pub were good. I sort of enjoyed Kayla a lot today, but Steve not so much. Bo did well with Steve and showing his worry about Roman. Why oh why did the casting deparment ever think Shelley could be an actress and one who could be endearing to the fans. She ruined her scenes with Jeremy. She, at least makes him look like a better actor. There is completely zilch chemistry between these two and that is one reason they are so grating.

I think the most boring part of the show was Lucas and Sami. Not one thing they did today was original with them but so boringly typical. How awful that we might get stuck with this slurping, giggling, no-brainer couple. For years, it seems, Sami had to be a devious person to make them even halfway interesting together. Now, that is completely boring to think about after seeing how powerful she can be when paired with a character with real depth. The sooner the truth of EJ comes out, the better. There are more and more who appreciate how these two actors bring out the best in each other and especially the chemistry that is there between them. The sooner the better....bring on EJami.

• Members

The Lucas/Sami/Nick/Kate reveal was the best thing. Loved the look on Lucas and Sami's faces when they finally found out the truth. :D

I was also glad to see the spunky Sami back on our screens as she spewed her venomous words out to Elvis. Glad to see that side of her again. :)

• Members

I watched some of the show for the first time in a while, I love that Lucas is the father and I hope it doesn't change again, these two have had more angst and ups and downs to last a life time, even a soap life time LOL

I really didn't want a Brady/Dimera baby, I am so happy that I set my DVR for soapnet tomorrow so I can see the entire epi,. I may actually start to watch DOOL again consistently.

• Members

Thank god! Intelligent heads prevailed and decided not to give us the offspring of a sadistic, manipulative rapist.

Maury opens the envelope....

Maury: The results are in.....Elvis, with a certainty of 100%, you are NOT the father!

*Sami gets up yelling with joy, putting her finger in EJ's face. Lucas shouts "Yeah yeah yeah, that's my babies." EJ slinks off quietly.

I'm just waiting for Marlena to whip Kate's ass. It's a long time coming.

Archived