Days: Tuesday

• Members

YAY!! MY LUMI GOT A NICE PAYOFF!!

I will say I felt horrible for EJ today and I felt Sami and Lucas showed no class whatsoever with how they acted. I know EJ has put them through alot but he has helped them alot of late and the least they could've done was apologized and told him nicely to stay out of their lives. The "Who's your daddy" thing was cute but I just felt like it was rubbing it in too much. JS played it great. Also, loved seeing spunky Sami today. We need more of that and Nick should've sold out Kate. I wanted so bad for Kate to go down but I feel she will this time. I think EJ and Stefano may get a hold of her and I wonder what the Brady's will also do too as Kate's interference put Sami and the twins in danger. It was great seeing Sami and Lucas immediately suspicious of Kate and EJ. I don't think this is over yet. I just get that feeling that the baby story is just getting warmed up as the reveal came really early.

Chelsea/Jett was boring. We all saw this coming although I didn't think he was ISA. Interesting. I like how law enforcement runs in the Carver family.

Steve/Kayla were sweet. NOW THAT'S THE WAY A SUPERCOUPLE ACTS!! No annoying noises or slurping. J&M and LUMI need to take notes on kissing scenes from Bope and Steve/Kayla because they have it down. Loved Bo getting Steve the info on Jeremy. Finally this story has more spice. Steve and Kayla's reactions during the dinner were great, especially Kayla's when Stephanie suggested Jeremy taking her up in the sky. The ending with Steve presenting the information was a good one.

I also loved the camera shots in the beginning with Roman's shooting. It added to the tension and made it seem like an event. That is also something we need more of. PR was great in conveying Bo's worry over Roman. Also good seeing Kayla dragged into the family drama.

This week is great so far IMO.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Lumi fans are always such gracious winners that they inspire me to be equally sensitive to the feeling of the others. When Sami is no longer Mrs. Lucas Roberts (which will happen by October at the latest), it rocks to know that I won't have to hide my glee! :D

• Members

I wouldn't put a spoiler in a nonspoiler thread. :) I am just turning over the same Tarot cards that I used last September when I posted that the Lumi had never been a supercouple and never would be. Days has spent 10 months pimping Lumi and Shelle, and all they have to show for it is abysmal ratings. At some point, reality will be faced and the characters will be taken in different directions.

Archived