Y&R Discussion :Week of July 30th

• Members

^Tammin's actually older than Adrienne, but she definetely looks younger for her age. From what I've seen of her from Home & Away, she's a very good younger actress. However, it will probably take a while for her to adjust to being Colleen, but I wouldn't know. I haven't watched this show in weeks.

Cheap, Adrienne Frantz is leaving Y&R in August, so Amber will be gone!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After all that psoitive buzz - LOL - I had to check NuColleen's first scene.

I won't comment acting-wise because this is too soon but the producers may please explain to me personally why Colleen is now speaking an Australian tongue, looks much younger and looks neither like Tracy nor Brad...

And boy, did the show suck again. What a nightmare.

• Members

I'm pretty sure she's coming back. Does anyone know for sure? I love Amber. I just don't think she needs to be the main focus of the show for weeks at a time. But that's summer on Y&R for you. GH does summers so much better, imo.

• Members

Really? Yay! She needed to go about 5 minutes after she appeared

You really think so? I think GH tends to be the worst during the summer. Ive droppde the show every summer for the past 3 years. This is the first one in a while that I havent but I was tempted to a few weeks ago

• Members

She does look a tad underage. When they kissed, I cringed. Don't give 2 sh!ts about Adrienne Leon, but at least she was Colleen.

Can we just kill off Kevin and Amber? Any characters w/in a 2 inch radius of the two instantly turns to filth.

I hate both. I don't even watch the show anymore, but when I take a peek, I'm disgusted. Gloria still has not paid. Wait. She has paid - to the tune of $50mil. That's a payoff for yah...

Latham is a moron because when we speak of payoff, we are usually referring to the audience as the recipient(s). Idiot! I don't even hate Gloria, but this should have been wrapped up by now.

Oh, and before I forget...Kill Michael and Lauren too! Death to the spawns (and their spouses) of mama grifter...

ANDREA

• Members

Is Amber REALLY leaving?

I seriously don't think so but you're very welcome to prove me otherwise - although even this couldn't help Y&R anymore because there is too much other sh*t going on which is just laughable and sad.

My hunch would be that Adrienne Frantz is finally going on her toru to promote her album and then after one or two months she's screaching back in Genoa City to spread her pron pics to Jack or Victor for a change...

LML needs to go the Adrienne Leon-route ASAP. But I guess to fire someone without talent/who's just not clicking on the show would be too much to ask for since TPTB are keen and easy when it comes to firing people with talent. Never mind.

RIP Y&R 1973-2006

• Members

Not before THE PARTY!! No body should miss a performance by Sir Paul especially since the "event" might be taking place in the grand ballroom of the Athletic Club with the guest staying upstairs and Gina no doubt doing all the cooking. :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Adrienne Frantz is not going anywhere. Apparently TPTB adore her and don't care that viewers hate her. They feel that, like Gloria, she engages the audience. And hate in this case is better than indifference. She'll be gone in August for music promotion purposes -- and then she'll be back. ::barf::

As for NuColeen, I think Tammin Sursok is hell o' pretty. But Adrianne Leon is Sofia Loren beautiful -- plus she could act. PLUS she had chemistry with Greg Rikaart, Eyan Podel and (amazingly) Don Diamont. They need to fire LML and hire back Adrianne. And get Bill Bell Jr back to running the show like he used to back when his father was ill.

• Members

Tammin will grow on me, she wasn't as bad as I thought she would be. That kiss was hilarious!

I love how all the things Kevin/Daniel/Amber have done are blowing up in their faces - they deserve it. I doubt Adrienne Frantz is going anywhere anytime soon, after all LML loves her.

Archived